@ The Out-of -Towners

48 Worgen Druid
And I can assure you, we did, your just ahem *butthurt* over any threat to your superiority complex.

And those feigned retreats? yeah we even got some kills out of those, murdering the stragglers too slow to catch up with you. If you are SO delusioned that I have to speak to you like a child then be assured that I will.

Only children would intentionally lie about getting and I quote "500 HKs" on two raids that absolutely wiped the floor with you like you were meaningless trash. No amount of RPing is going to disprove those facts. Like I said repeatedly, I saw a grand total of 9-10 people (mostly DCs) die in raid 2 the entire 1-2 hour fight. Those corpses you see littered in front of your gates? I assure you are 98-99% horde corpses.

The point still stands, you DIDN'T get 500 hks off both of those raid groups, so you can cease the delusional lying.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Though I did not go out the gates on this toon; most likely due to having "rez sickness" from a high fall in SW, I did attend on my hunter. I will say that it was enjoyable and though I am not PvP geared or skilled and I would do it again.

The downside to the whole affair is the the end result in the forums as well as to what ever was said in the "chat logs." With that said, WoW is filled with a diverse population of people and we have to learn to adapt to to these new elements that will eventually come to our server.

Now not to call someone out, but in life, its my job. Take this chap for example;

09/01/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Capped
I've gotten 2000 HKs from your server today! Thanks guys!

Now check out his achievements...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Capped/statistic#128:136

Now focus on Continent with the most Honorable Kills Kalimdor (1,703)

With this pointed out, its easy to surmise that this player is either trying to get a reaction, vastly overestimate his / her abilities and accomplishments or more aptly has a mild issue with honesty. The linked video is for those of you who need a visual of a person who overestimates their abilities and capacities...and are faced with reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNNKzj_Nc
Edited by Bobcat on 9/2/2012 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yeah 500 HKs, your not telling me the thirty gnome corpses I passed and counted were *just* 10 guys, so i'm guessing raid one was just very unlucky.

Course, if you want to keep chest beating and saying that this was a curbstomp, your free to delude yourself.

... you killed Gnomes? We all know that Gnomes are protected and must not be harmed. I am saddened at this terrible news.
Reply Quote
48 Worgen Druid

Only children would intentionally lie about getting and I quote "500 HKs" on two raids that absolutely wiped the floor with you like you were meaningless trash. No amount of RPing is going to disprove those facts. Like I said repeatedly, I saw a grand total of 9-10 people (mostly DCs) die in raid 2 the entire 1-2 hour fight. Those corpses you see littered in front of your gates? I assure you are 98-99% horde corpses.

And I can assure you they are NOT.

Multiple gnome corpses, multiple humans, multiple worgen, and indeed since most of us DID stay in the tunnel for most of the time, even with four feints there is ZERO accountability for the bones being that thick.

Now kindly, shut up and sit down.

The point still stands, you DIDN'T get 500 hks off both of those raid groups, so you can cease the delusional lying.

Nice fail quoting there.

P.S.- Those piles of bones were Horde bones. I can assure you, both of our raid groups contributed little to your city's doormat graveyard.
Edited by Healnfrpurpz on 9/1/2012 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Not to change the topic but who here likes Muffins...Now I am not talking about Team Muffin, but actual Muffins. I am normally a strawberry muffin fan with honey butter...but hot blue berry muffins with a little bit of butter is AWESOME.

I actually find this a more refreshing topic than what the actual thread is about.

So, which muffins do you like?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Yeah I did mess up with that, sorry for having human error?

And...I would like to actually see where you get these facts of yours, as I can bet ANY screeny of the after effects of the fight will have several alliance corpses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ok guys, good job talking crap about wPvP vs a bunch of guys on a dead server, we're proud, you will get your challenger titles on tuesday, maybe in mop some of you guys will qualify for that t2 pvp gear

lmao

no but seriously shut up you guys aren't good.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Your saying only ten people died, and i'm saying the kill count was substantially higher. 500k being unreasonable or not, claiming only ten people died is flat out stupid, and the more insistent you get with it, and the more outright belligerent you become the less likely we are to agree with you in any capacity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
In before it's locked just to say... trololololololol

That no one really cares who won or lost vids or it didn't happen... all I gotta say... each side is victorious as each side got kills. Who cares who got more and as far as HKs from the alliance i seen a few 50 bodies out there... that's nothing to brag about :)

This should not STILL be going on... pvp server vs pvp server.
to KJ: you came you had fun you killed new players.
to RH: we Wpvp'd! jeez is that not enough, you have to bicker and troll.

And after all of this we'll want more and we'll probably do this ourselves in the future.

so QQ and trolololol all night long but in the end, we all got HKs we all got excited about the new feature and we all had fun! game over.

EDIT: many grammatical errors have been made it's 3am my time... no grammar people who HEIL. wth i had to edit agian to say grammar people who HEIL?
Edited by Mâgus on 9/2/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
We have former glads in our guild. We don't take PvP seriously, we PvP for fun and to get a rise out of people who are easily trolled.

Oh and a sub rogue trying to bring skill into an argument. Lmao. 9/10 would read again.

Post patch? yeah sub actually does take skill now.

Unlike resto druids, Herp a derp.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Ok, I was in the raid watching raid frames the entire 1-2 hours. I'd say I have a better grasp on the situation in the raid groups than random horde. I'm saying to gain 500 hks you would have had to kill everyone in both raids at least 5-6 times. I'm saying that didn't happen. I was watching raid frames the entire time, I'm 200% positive you didn't get more than 50 hks, if that, over that 1-2 hour span.

Its called attrition, indeed many of the kills we got were sniping people who got too close to the gate, and no i'm not some random hordie who was there, I was paying VERY close attention...nice try, no cigar though.

I'm assuming, in reality your blind and have somehow managed to see random indistinct gray blobs past your retinas.
Reply Quote
09/01/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ceniebaby
Thanks for the HK my dude.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]