@ The Out-of -Towners

100 Gnome Priest
09/03/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Plaguesqt
Long story short: There were no forum bans or game bans handed out.

No bans. Noted.

I'm glad we had this conversation.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
No bans. Reported.

fix't
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/03/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Cayreth
Long story short: There were no forum bans or game bans handed out.

No bans. Noted.

I'm glad we had this conversation.

Cayreth's about to go man-mode on that report button.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/03/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Cayreth's about to go man-mode on that report button.

I already have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
After seeing all of the various fun that went on this weekend, I kind of hope Blizzard doesn't dial back the ability to form groups to 'visit' other servers. It's exciting. I imagine the shine will wear off after a while, but for now, it's interesting to read about the large-scale realm v. realm battles that are happening.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
09/04/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Starien
After seeing all of the various fun that went on this weekend, I kind of hope Blizzard doesn't dial back the ability to form groups to 'visit' other servers. It's exciting. I imagine the shine will wear off after a while, but for now, it's interesting to read about the large-scale realm v. realm battles that are happening.

I completely agree. Last night, defending the SW gates against a raid from Emeral Dream, was a whole bucketload of fun. I hope that a similar raid happens every night between now and the MoP launch.

I think Ravenholdt might be a good target for these raids... especially by guilds on servers who feel they'd like an easy fight (Not that that's proven to be the case)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
KJ wat ru doin

stahp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]