[A] 393 Holy Priest LF Home

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hello,

Well a bit about myself I have been a Holy Priest ever since I started WoW. I will remain Holy. If your looking for a Disc Priest sorry but that aint me.

I do have a Disc OS that I will utilize on certain fights that I see it easier to heal as Disc otherwise I am holy. Currently I switch between Shadow and DISC Os for dailies mostly.

I would like to find a guild that raids 8am PST-Noon(any time between can work on the 8am-Noonor 7-10 PST.

I would like to finish off DS Herioc and hit MoP with balls to the walls and get into the content as fast as I can.

I do not wish for a bench warming spot and will not take one. As for Horde recruiting Sorry but this Priest is now Alliance and I will not go back I apologize for this but I have grown tired of the horde side of things.

If your interested please whisper me in game. I may be on Makaella or Mekaella or Mekayla. One of the 3 or this one should get me. If not please leave me an ingame mail.
Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Were continuing to do heroics until mop drops then were done, we do tues and wed 7-10pm ST weekly. if your interested hit me up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]