Once Again Cake Crazed Horde Interupt Guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Once again Renigade and his cake crazed freinds interupted a DF Guild Meeting.As GM of DF, I was unable to attend due to RL Family Emergency, I was informed by members that the issue of whether the Horde could have cake started a brawl at Cutthroat Alley that ended up going all the way to Goldshire and back.

Everyone I spoke to assured me great fun was had and plenty of biffo over the Cake Isssue. I trust the horde will respond and let us know if they also had fun.

"No cake for the Horde" motion was passed again by the DF members and we expect further developments. One possibility will be to have weekly meetings every Sunday till Panda. If people could let us know if such an arrangement would suit them we can make further Official Invites available.

Am such a Sad Panda at missing out on all the fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You'll be pleased to know much fun was had. Sasie and I arrived on time and helped ourselves to said cake before we were rudely interrupted by Galadrin, Dinichthys and friends.

We later joined with Renegades group.

We also strongly object to the "No cake for Horde" motion and will be disrupting all Stormwind cake supply deliveries from now on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WHAT? INTERUPT MY CAKE SUPPLIES? GASP! HORROR!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
renigades group has a name... UNDISPUTED..renigade is not a guild...he is just a player...kapeesh?

Or what Renegade? You'll type something even more pointless.

Perhaps moving to alliance would be good for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/02/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Multiblade
Maybe learning how to play a bit better might be good for you.

Yes, thats true enough :)

Althougth I might add that I think even you would be impressed with my outstanding cooking and fishing skills.

Hey, maybe I could transfer to Alliance.......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]