Kil'jaeden VS Ravenholdt

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Alright alright bla bla bla it's done with stop spamming trolls and taunts! Also, the pics of the dead bodies.... so many pics of bones on the ground.... until the bones are red or blue in color to determine horde and alliance bodies, just stop lol seriously all that proves is that mass pvp occurred.

Anyway it was fun and people need to stop complaining about it. They did not enter org or camp TB they were at the gates and if you were there, you were there to pvp. They did not harass us or anything they just open world pvp'd.

It's a new aspect this rp-PVP server has not seen in some time now, enjoy it while it lasts and maybe RH will be a live server again full of pvp at the drop of a hat. I myself enjoyed dying even though it was only like 3 times lol but it was fun! To have such a well know populated server give us the thought of day, even if it was because they thought it would be a walk in the park... just be happy our server is getting some wpvp!

All said and done, KJ and SWBRB look for Union at the gates... we'll be looking for you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Anyway it was fun and people need to stop complaining about it. They did not enter org or camp TB they were at the gates and if you were there, you were there to pvp. They did not harass us or anything they just open world pvp'd.

A. You couldn't see what their raid was saying in /y and general Durotar.
B. They CAN'T enter Org or they probably would have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/01/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Aorris
I did see it but if that is harassment then I should report 75% of the whole server. /ignore is a useful function and I really did not see that as harassment just a pvp orientated rouse.

09/01/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Aorris

The fact still remains that they did not, it's not like they were farming lowbies in SMC, they were at our gates and at our gates alone.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Was great playing and PvPing alongside you guys! Please ignore the butthurt Alliance, I have a sneaking suspicion that they're just Horde toons in disguise. As long as you guys are cool with our RP we really have no problem with you smacking down Horde at the gates of Org like you did earlier tonight. :)

Hope to see you guys again! For the Alliance!
Reply Quote
Got give these guys there dues, we came with about 60 people and locked down the gate but they kept coming. You guys are determined if I say so myself.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
ZIO
It was really fun, to bad all the healers stayed inside the tunnel instead of charging with the rest of us.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
While I really enjoyed the unique event. The huge sea of green and red was something to behold.

However, I heard plenty of things in yell and general chat mocking the RP part of our RP PvP server. That I did not like. Ravenholdt is a small and mature server. We are tight knit and do a pretty good job at policing players actions.

Remember, you are our guests on our server, invited or not. Please respect our server for what it is, and leave your "RP f@ggots" statements on your home turf.
Edited by Halldór on 9/2/2012 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Vox
I heard plenty of things in yell and general chat mocking the RP part of our RP PvP server. That I did not like. Ravenholdt is a small and mature server. We are tight knit and do a pretty good job at policing players actions.

Remember, you are our guests on our server, invited or not. Please respect our server for what it is, and leave your "RP f@ggots" statements on your home turf.

I really hate that that happened. Our officers and GM are all classy guys (and girls). SWBRB made a name for itself by being a great PvP guild that wasn't full of douche bags. I hope you'll see our true side the next time we show up.

<--- Velorian
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I did see it but if that is harassment then I should report 75% of the whole server. /ignore is a useful function and I really did not see that as harassment just a pvp orientated rouse.

The fact still remains that they did not, it's not like they were farming lowbies in SMC, they were at our gates and at our gates alone.

I'm sorry which part of "They can't enter Orgrimmar" did you not understand? Maybe you don't care about the anti-rper spamming, but some of us do. So long as they respect the rules of the server they're on next time it'll be fine.
Edited by Aorris on 9/2/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I heard plenty of things in yell and general chat mocking the RP part of our RP PvP server. That I did not like. Ravenholdt is a small and mature server. We are tight knit and do a pretty good job at policing players actions.

I really hate that that happened. Our officers and GM are all classy guys (and girls). SWBRB made a name for itself by being a great PvP guild that wasn't full of douche bags. I hope you'll see our true side the next time we show up.

<--- Velorian

Now you see it's things like this that baffle me. Put aside the battle and who won or who lost, but I keep hearing things from Kil'jaeden that I don't like. It seems like anything that resembles an apology for their actions is backhanded most of the time, and I can't figure out which face the server puts up is the real face.

It just becomes so muddled i'm neutral at best, and outright hostile at worst to anyone who comes over.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
I really hope they do away with the whole cross realm feature in its entirety. There is a reason I play on Ravenholdt.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Frankly. the more they talk the more I question why I even gave the server the benefit of the doubt.
Reply Quote
Well, if people from this guild were disparaging you for role playing, they're idiots. For a non-RP server, we do a lot of RPing as a guild. I can only assume such insults are general broadsides rather than targeted. That doesn't excuse them. For what it's worth, I'm sorry it happened. In the future, if I'm around to stop it, I will do so.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Yeah, stuff along the lines of 'No skill' 'RPing !@#$%^s' etc etc.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Druid
we will stop hideing in are tunnel when u guys stop hideing behind the rocks outside
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
scuse me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]