@Zorthi

90 Blood Elf Paladin
For real man I don't even have a problem with you its just you come on here and name drop like a !@#$ dude.. every single time.. " oh i remember back in the day BillyJr and I did this "

you're like an elitist *%** sucker thats only bringing up history to seem cool but as it went on in the real time you were just a scrub
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
BILLY JR I REMEMBER BILLY JR :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
BILLY JR was a GREAT PERSON DON'T INSULT THE MEMORY OF BILLY JR

(P.S. Joegriz your guild name is perfect for you!)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
ITT: Non Original Hakkarians who I have personally annihilated in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Wish I had my old CPU to post the jpgs of you eating the dirt, CZ! Fun times in Elemental Plateau.

But you don't seem like you PvP that much anymore. :-\
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I got burnt out after Battlemaster and then attempting to start 250k kills =/ I love PvP ESPECIALLY world pvp but my server of course has like 3 Horde, so that's quite an option.

And yes we did have a lot of ele plat fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Same man! Except since world PvP has all but died... Arena has been the closest thing to getting that excitement back PvP.

And I have an achievement that CZ doesn't have? O-M-G! (Got my Bloodthirsty title)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I was expecting you to point out an Arena achieve so I can be like el oh el I dont arena, but yes I was too lazy for Bloodthirsty (that title describes me well, sometimes I just want to KILL) and I figured I would just get it grinding the new bgs and achieves for them. I am only 45k off so its not bad (TY original Shaman CZ for the shared kills :P )
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Got my shared kills from my Priest and my Druid. Hurray for easier achievements? :-\
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I don't know whats more sad Joes emo !@#$ing posts or you 2 nerds sucking each others %@*! about achievement points......
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
09/05/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Kokanebicêpz
I don't know whats more sad Joes emo !@#$ing posts or you 2 nerds sucking each others %@*! about achievement points......

someone's clearly jelly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yall make CZ sound like he was THE GOD in vanilla, I'll tell you what in TBC he was my little !@#$%. How you think so many people know that I be that homie JOE ^-*!ING GRIZLY?

cuz I used to @@*%@#%* cz, as a holy pala
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
11/03/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Joegreezy

Used to, being the key word here. It's okay, Joe. We all know you're a has-been. Move along.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
yall make CZ sound like he was THE GOD in vanilla, I'll tell you what in TBC he was my little !@#$%. How you think so many people know that I be that homie JOE ^-*!ING GRIZLY?

Pfft. Yea ok... you used to @!$@ me as a Holy Paladin. You're dreaming more than Martin Luther King.

The only time I ever died to you is when you Phran and friends came after me as well. Otherwise I ALWAYS annihilated you, so watch ur mouth before I cross-realm to you and remind you who is better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/06/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Zorthi

Used to, being the key word here. It's okay, Joe. We all know you're a has-been. Move along.

yeah because we do not play on the same server and on opposing factions but if i get the goon squad and go to KT i'll make him cry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Pfft. Yea ok... you used to @!$@ me as a Holy Paladin. You're dreaming more than Martin Luther King.

The only time I ever died to you is when you Phran and friends came after me as well. Otherwise I ALWAYS annihilated you, so watch ur mouth before I cross-realm to you and remind you who is better.

Phran was horde when we used to battle outside of shatt right outside of lower city.

oh and please do so.. please.. please you can catch me while i'm still leveling too, i'm only 88 and i'm working on Kun-Lai Summit... Bring it.. Horde status
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

Phran was horde when we used to battle outside of shatt right outside of lower city.

oh and please do so.. please.. please you can catch me while i'm still leveling too, i'm only 88 and i'm working on Kun-Lai Summit... Bring it.. Horde status

LOL.

Realm First Level 90. Get on my level.

Seriously get to level 90 so I can mollywhop ur @$#
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i'm shooting for realm first 90 rogue i think i can do it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CZ you can't hold me, stick to PvE and dragons buddy...

also funny note: you see how quick that nerd Zorthi came in to a !@#$%es defense? lmao white people man...
Edited by Joegreezy on 11/7/2012 10:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]