Offical invite guild meeting 12 pm Sunday 2nd

90 Night Elf Druid
Due to the unprecedented popularity of our last guild meeting, we decided to advertise it this time. The meeting will be at Cutthroat Alley as usual, I know you know the way Renigade!
We will be serving cake but will be no cake for the Horde! All are welcome to attend what we hope will be a lively meeting with plenty of biffo. Did I mention cake will be served?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'm on holiday's http://imageshack.us/f/546/wowscrnshot090112164900.jpg/
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Eviah
A$$'s

I see you're taking my no swearing policy into account, good girl/boy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LOl Eviah, you make me laugh.
!/ There were not 20 df there at all.
2/ When we camped u guys you brought more, hell the ally fought you guys from one end of SW to the other.
3/ I find it hilarious when you complain on another thread about people killing your low lvl PVE alt and yet you guys had no problem killing the lvl 50s that were at the meeting. Please do not complain Lipgloss lie when you do it.
So now unlike you guys we do not bother trying to find when and where you are meeting. Now rather then have you go your spies to find us I told you where we would be and when, so less crap and more biffo.
I actually found the raid funny and told people that. As for paying out on you guys for doing it show me where. Instead we have some twit from undisputed coming on the forums and qqing. Lol if as you say it was a great effort what are you qqing about?
Wait did you think that on a pvp server I would be upset by the raid rather then find it funny and audaxious.

As (and I cannot believe I am agreeing with him) Multiblade told you on another thread if you cannot handle the pvp transfer to a pve server. So now you have turned what was a funny audaxious raid into yet again a wringe from horde about pvp.
Stop the qqing and play the game. Clearly by the way you are talking I do not think you guys will turn up and that is a pity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I know of a couple of Horde members that will be coming for their cake and biffo .
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Great news Silvaa, looking forward to the biffo. No cake for you!! Love the lance Iceacid hope you enjoying your holiday, but hurry back. Am going Dal to get cake.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I seriously miss out on ALL the fun!
Edited by Shatter on 9/2/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Renigade! Stay Horde PLEASE. It doesn't matter if your 1500 or if you're going to be a 2400 player. We desperately need PvPers on the Horde. I know as a player you aren't terrible at the game as everyone lets on to be. Stay Horde! LOK TAR OGAR XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]