Low level PvP gear

(Locked)

85 Dwarf Paladin
Is there any place where I can purchase good low lvl gear? Whether it's gold, or HP, I want to fill in the gaps for my new druid since I plan on pvping the whole way through
90 Night Elf Druid
PvP gear with resilience doesn't exist until level 70, so until then you're fine in whatever dungeon blues/greens you can get. There aren't sets until 60 and even then the stats on them are so screwy that they're easily outdone by Outland greens.
90 Troll Priest
08/30/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Lagerfeldta
Is there any place where I can purchase good low lvl gear? Whether it's gold, or HP, I want to fill in the gaps for my new druid since I plan on pvping the whole way through

You have a few options. You can buy pvp heirlooms for honor points or justice. You can do dungeons and hope you win some of the best blues available. You could buy twink items on the AH (probably very expensive). Or you can go check out the BG pvp vendors that offer low level PVP gear near where the BGs are meant to be in the world.

For more info on those vendors

http://www.wowpedia.org/Honor_points#Warsong_Gulch_vendors:_Levels_18-60
85 Dwarf Paladin
How do the vendor's gear compare to dungeon gear? If dungeon gear is a lot better I might just do a few every bracket for gear. If not i'll stick to the vendors
85 Human Priest
Last I checked, the BG PvP gear is on par with (if not slightly better than) the dungeon gear from around the same levels.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Solfur --

Please check the the dates of the threads before adding to it. This thread was from 2012 so it's been locked.

Thanks!
Edited by Harlsoco on 4/23/2013 3:33 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]