WTB Ginn-Su Sword and BS to make Felsteel LB

90 Human Death Knight
I'm looking to buy Ginn-Su Sword if anyone has one sitting in their bank somewhere. I'm also looking to find someone with the pattern Plans: Felsteel Longblade to make Felsteel Longblade.
Edited by Atheric on 8/31/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Trying to become a ninja I see. I had one of those awhile back think I vendored it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/31/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Bissah
Trying to become a ninja I see. I had one of those awhile back think I vendored it.

I'm already a ninja, just needed to make it 100% official. I had a Ginn-Su Sword too at one point and sold it to get bank space.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump still looking for either the ginn-su sword or a BS to make the felsteel longblade
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking for either one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/06/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Reßel
I Think i got that ginsuu what's ya gonna pay for it tho?

The way you type makes me want to club you in the face with a sack of batteries. I'd rather farm a 0.02%/0.01% drop item than buy anything from you.

For anyone else, I'm still looking for either of these, probably going to start farming them next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/09/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Dìavolo
The way you type makes me want to club you in the face with a sack of batteries

I'll buy you a 24 pack of AA's if I can get a video of said event.

AA's are too small, I'm going for the D-cell and get the job done right the first time around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
AA's are too small, I'm going for the D-cell and get the job done right the first time around.

Internet tough guy's i just got the felsteel longblade crafted by a blacksmith friend of mine to bad your a chode ill be selling it for 7k tho bargain if u ask me mat's were a pain.

7k for a transmog item where the mats are relatively easy to farm and even easier to buy, exactly why I didn't want to buy from you in the first place.

You can buy 10 Khorium bars for about 100g on this server.
You can buy 10 Felsteel bars for about 150g on this server.
You can buy 6 Primal Mights for around 1400 if you have to.
And you can farm the two primal nethers.

So even if you did spend 1k on a tip. The sword isn't worth more than 3-4k in my mind.

And "chode"? LOL, I haven't heard that insult since middle school, nice throwback.
Edited by Atheric on 9/13/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]