Wtb life binders handmaiden

85 Tauren Druid
Looking to buy life binders handmaiden, no gear or anything like that.

I am on silvermoon.. horde, & looking to pay with gold on Silvermoon.

They made H DS cross server so this shouldn't be an issue now, contact me in game via mail or reply here with your price & time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Who would want silvermoon gold if were on mal'ganis lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
who would still pay so much gold for it when they will be able to get it so easy in a couple of weeks. save your gold and just wait lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/02/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Gorrell
who would still pay so much gold for it when they will be able to get it so easy in a couple of weeks. save your gold and just wait lol

It's dropping to a 1% chance... it will be MUCH harder to get.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
This person is also a scammer. Don't sell to her/him. Hence why he's still willing to pay so much.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This person is also a scammer. Don't sell to her/him. Hence why he's still willing to pay so much.

Please don't say things that are not true. Chainfire sold Nikkifae the Amani Battle Bear and we received our gold on Silvermoon as arranged.

Nikkifae, we've been quite busy lately, but if we're able to accommodate you again, I'll post in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Battletag: Maniakra1152

If you would like to discuss more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/04/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Synapse

Please don't say things that are not true. Chainfire sold Nikkifae the Amani Battle Bear and we received our gold on Silvermoon as arranged.

Nikkifae, we've been quite busy lately, but if we're able to accommodate you again, I'll post in this thread.

I'm simply stating facts. I've sold Nikkifae, or rather, his alt Ninifae items in the past and haven't received what was promised. I've had to put in tickets about this person already to get back what was supposed to have been sold. Take it as you will, but this is my personal experience with this person.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The only time I have ever came to this server to buy anything was from chainfire..

I am not nor have I ever been on this server & if I were a scammer then the Gm's would of done something already..

Grow up..

I'm looking to buy because I simply didn't raid in Cata.. So sorry I wanted a pink mount.
Edited by Nikkifae on 9/4/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The only time I have ever came to this server to buy anything was from chainfire..

I am not nor have I ever been on this server & if I were a scammer then the Gm's would of done something already..

Grow up..

I'm looking to buy because I simply didn't raid in Cata.. So sorry I wanted a pink mount.

malganis:
cammi huurgruan ninifae
silvermoon:
nikkifae
ysera:
nylina

just sayin...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Grow up..

malganis:
cammi huurgruan ninifae
silvermoon:
nikkifae
ysera:
nylina

just sayin...

Oh SNAP!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight

malganis:
cammi huurgruan ninifae
silvermoon:
nikkifae
ysera:
nylina

just sayin...

Oh SNAP!

Word, bro. Word.
Reply Quote

Oh SNAP!

Word, bro. Word.

WTF, you're the same person...
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin

Word, bro. Word.

Just let it go. Some people are weird.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Word, bro. Word.

lol vinneh xD
Reply Quote

Just let it go. Some people are weird.

Truth. We should request a sticky.
Reply Quote
54 Undead Warlock

lol vinneh xD

He's a funny guy...
Reply Quote
31 Orc Warrior

lol vinneh xD

He's a funny guy...

Funny looking!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]