Dungeon Mount Drops

90 Troll Druid
Personally, when it comes to mount drops...nobody should be able to need on it. It should be a fair greed roll all round.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
If it's rare, if it's pretty, never greed, always need.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
08/31/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Pretend
If it's rare, if it's pretty, never greed, always need.

this

the need roll becomes the greed
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
But everyone needs anyways, so isn't it the same as everyone greeding?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It's been commonplace to roll need in dungeon mounts for several years now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
ohh, I didnt know everyone needs for it...well, I'll be doing just that in future. That makes sense actually.
Reply Quote
71 Dwarf Shaman
08/31/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Kalbie
Personally, when it comes to mount drops...nobody should be able to need on it. It should be a fair greed roll all round.

I personally always wait to see how the other people roll. I don't care about them but I won't let 3 roll greed then have someone roll need and not roll need. If there is a 2 hour window and if I win, I always hold another roll off and exclude the person who rolled need.

But, you should really just roll need, everyone seems to roll need these days. Unless you have it.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
What's the difference in this case? They both do the same thing.....
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
08/31/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Kalbie
ohh, I didnt know everyone needs for it...well, I'll be doing just that in future. That makes sense actually.

people will need because it gives them an advantage over nice people who will think "oh look fair greed roll"

You are allowed to be on fair ground with these people. Take advantage of it :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you really want it, pick need.
If you only want it if nobody else does, pick greed.
If you don't want it, pass.

If you misclick, that is your fault for not being careful.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks guys, all your responses...you guys are awesome. I dont really care that much for mounts, I'm happy with what I have, I just dont like to see others out done by some mung chop with sneaky sneaky boots on...lol

One last question, if you win a roll on a mount drop, can you trade it too someone else in the party? Because that is what I would do if I won something I didnt have to have.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
08/31/2012 02:33 AMPosted by Kalbie
One last question, if you win a roll on a mount drop, can you trade it too someone else in the party? Because that is what I would do if I won something I didnt have to have.

I think so. I'm not 100% sure, but it probably works just like the other drops in dungeons where you have 2 hours to trade before it becomes bound to you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/31/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Kalbie

Whether everyone in the party is hitting need or greed makes zero difference.

Yes you can.
Edited by Sherbear on 8/31/2012 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]