9/1 - Fresh Dragon Soul Raid! @7:30pm ST

85 Draenei Shaman
Hello Dawnbringer,

The Raiding Crusade will be hosting a feresh DS run tomorrow at 7:30pm server. What does that mean? Be online by 7:15 for invites!

We are reserving 5 spots for guild members and the rest for you lovely people. Everything will be open rolls with a common courtesy MS>OS loot system with a pseudo round robin element (i.e. we ask that you want others to get some gear too).

We will need a tank or two. A heal or two. And a DPS or two. =) The roster will be released alter this evening.

Any unfilled spots will be filled by the magnificent openraid.us website. Check it out if you haven't been there!

We will do achievements/HM at request and with consensus. Please have at least a 380 ilvl and be gemmed/enchanted with no PvP gear. I will armory you!
Edited by Pannita on 9/1/2012 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'd like to run with you.

390 DPS properly gemmed and enchanted (minus a weapon enchant).

EDIT: I won't be able to make it tonight; wiil be out to a late dinner with my wife.
Edited by Eldain on 9/1/2012 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Awesome! I had to readjust the time slightly int he post to match the tight. I had an edit fail! See you at 7!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Successful run! Thanks to all that came and congrats on your achievements!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]