[A] Vanilla Player LF Close-Knit Guild

85 Human Death Knight
Hello,

26 year old player here who has been playing since Vanilla looking to get involved in a close-knit guild. I understand with MoP coming soon many things can change, but would like to find a guild that intends to raid at night a couple nights a week in the upcoming expansion.

I'm also interested in world PvP, battlegrounds, arenas, and just goofing off or helping others when I can. My DK has been my main since Wrath launched and I have extensive experience DPS and Tanking with him. I'm also working on becoming efficient in PvP with DKs as well.

I'd prefer to join a guild that has fairly mature audience and one that can refrain from excessive swearing or talking about reproductive organs all day.

TL:DR. I'm looking for an active, casual, close knit, mature guild to get involved with for Mists. Please respond on here real ID me @ mballsub@gmail.com if you have any suggestions for me. Thanks!
Reply Quote
TBH I would suggest eAnimosity. I used to be a officer there for a while and I really liked it. I'm not 100% sure if they are still as "close-knit" as before as I joined when there were 5 members. The GM (Dfunkwit) is pretty cool. I haven't checked it out in a while but I assume it's still pretty fun. They are a bit more PvP oriented than PvE but I assume they still intend to do raids.
Hope this could give you some insight
Good luck!
(Based on past experiences)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]