Rate the Above Transmogrification!

87 Draenei Paladin
You know how it goes! Play nice.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd suggest getting exalted with that isle of qual something or other... has a portal to it in Shat. You get a really cool glowing shield there to match your armor. Just run magisters terrace a bunch of times...

I'm working on it myself actually lol.
Edited by Rallea on 9/1/2012 9:16 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Zen
Don't like the sword, makes ur elf frame look even more skinny lol
90 Human Paladin
I'm not a fan of the tin can look, but at least it is better then the "giant blue chicken" armor.

(note: I know my mace is Gawd awful, but it's all I have for now.)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I love the HUGE hammer, the boots dont really match tho
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like that sword; It goes really well with pretty much all your armor.
90 Human Paladin
4/10 meh
90 Human Paladin
Zen
I no I've had my turn but allseeing, although yours is rather plain, I bloody love it!!
Good job 9/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Never liked the look of the wrathful gear. Relentless looks better.

So 7/10
9/10 i love t2 ret this season, although ive been wearing it all season so i decided to mix it up with some T8 last night :D
Edited by Klassics on 9/2/2012 4:50 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
I actually love the look of that set. 10/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks great, I especially love the sword! But belt and boots don't match the general color theme ;~;
09/02/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Zilzalag
I actually love the look of that set. 10/10

thanks :D its hard to get matching boots for that set unless you were holy lol :( woulda bought the boots if i knew of transmog

and the blue is alright 7/10 (not my style)
70 Human Paladin
I love that set! 10/10! Your hair really compliments it brilliantly.

Also, as for my set—I know it's not transmogged; I use mail heirlooms due to lack of holy pally heirlooms aside from the PvP shoulders, so I... can't really transmog them into this. In addition, I'm still working on the pants, gloves, boots, and belt... because:

A) You can't transmog the level 60 PvP sets unless they're replicas

B) Holy moley do those pants give me thunder thighs.
90 Human Paladin
Fíññ- 8/10 For Dual-Wielding Holy Symbols
90 Human Paladin
Alexandier - 10/10 - Nice matching set that all goes to together.
87 Draenei Paladin
Sartor: 8/10

Very nice set, I just hate the hair and the weapon. Sorry. =(
90 Human Paladin
I no I've had my turn but allseeing, although yours is rather plain, I bloody love it!!
Good job 9/10

Thank you, and also I'm currently grinding argent crusade rep getting the banner + think the paladin argent charger.

Also Vuuri 7/10 great set
85 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6471787649

While there is no "official" xmog rating thread, the one linked above is sort of the "unofficial official" home of xmog rating on the pally forum. It's the most recent continuation post of the long-running (and creatively titled!...) "Rate the Previous Poster's Xmog" threads, although the initial post could certainly use a very brief intro and link to the previous one.

These threads have not dropped off the pally forum's first page at any time since the original one gained momentum (based on my regular observations and those of other regular forum users). You can almost always find it near the top or around the middle of the page. The structure and length of the title make it easy to spot most of the time ;)
Edited by Jurist on 9/2/2012 11:07 AM PDT
85 Human Paladin
8/10

very.........blue. befitting a dragoon rather a paladin. would be 10/10 if we had dragoons, although none of us would be paladins then :P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]