Rate the Above Transmogrification!

90 Draenei Paladin
whats a transmog?
90 Human Paladin
Your a draenei, not even transmog will help your toon.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like how subtle your transmog is, especially with the shoulders. 8/10.

This is my holy set right now.
86 Draenei Paladin
Cadmus: You know, I'm not normally a fan of piecemeal looks, but you did an awesome job. Only thing I'd change is maybe a different cloak; 9/10

One more level and I can mog the matching boots for my set!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Altan, thanks for the great comments! Do you have a cloak that you would like to recommend? I mainly kept with the solid white one because of the holy/healing theme of it all, but I'm open to suggestions. Personally, I'd like to change my weapon to the mace that drops from Kael'thas in TK.
86 Draenei Paladin
Cadmus: I'm a fan of using a little contrast; you could reference your race with a bit of red/gold capes like the Silvermoon Royal Cloak or Shroud of Frenzy.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
^ classic blue... like an ally should be. I went red and gold (loved the T2 set) with diff pieces to mix it up.

I like your blue, to my red.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 only because that weapon is a place holder

What?
90 Human Paladin
@ Lobster: 10/10

I wanted to knock off .5 because I've encountered a few CM set + Tabard of the Lightbringer combos recently, but come on...they're begging for each other, aren't they? The new axe rounds out the aesthetic perfectly, and I'm sure the weapon's animation adds a nice touch in-game.

Thanks, I stayed away from using the full CM set and Lightbringer tabard for a long time but I just got the axe and it all matches too well lol.

I like yours too, looks kinda dark andyou managed to make red/green not look christmasy. I would say more but there's a big shield covering up most of your armory lol.

Gah, I always forget to log in Holy gear for raid nights and whatnot, then I manage to do it while asking for opinions on my ret set. Armory wrecks some key details (no libram model on S13 waist, a travesty!), so I set it up to be viewed via Wowhead. If you get a chance to check, which of the two chests do you think is preferable? If you know of another piece that might be even better, I'm all ears <3

Wowhead Item Comparison (direct link to Wowhead, I promise):

http://tinyurl.com/bf2rwd3
Edited by Juriist on 3/12/2013 4:29 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Not too bad, 8/10
100 Human Paladin
7/10
100 Draenei Paladin
4/10 Nothing matches..
100 Human Paladin
8/10 I like the rough look

Purple Purple Purple!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll toss my RP set on here and see what you think. (yes it's slutty)

8/10 above me I like it.
Edited by Alexandrea on 3/13/2013 2:08 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Jealous of Lightbringer Tabard! 0/10!

Nah, I'm kidding. It looks good. 9/10. I never fell in love with the weird bird beak shoulders from BC. But the matching set makes me think about it.

And I know, Judgement is over used. I've been looking for a replacement pair of Red-ish pants that I like. And as for the shoulders I've been doing AQ40 for Mantle of the Desert Crusade instead of the Lightbringer ones. (Though I do love them)
100 Human Paladin
^2/10 Just way too much different set pieces, doesn't look cohesive enough and the Tabard is way off, not to mention Tabards tucked into skirts = EW!
100 Human Paladin
4/10 Nothing matches..

Kind of the point.

@Zombgief 10/10
Edited by Palastorm on 3/13/2013 8:54 AM PDT
100 Dwarf Paladin
9/10 I love the Enchanted Adamantite. It looks like a suave leisure suit.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]