Rate the Above Transmogrification!

100 Human Paladin
That helm is awesome, gives that set some pop but I think there might be a better choice out there for a main hand, that being said;

8/10

(just switched my weapon to the axe, might go back to my claymore with matching hilt)
90 Human Paladin
9/10 ,i wish i just had gold weapon would been 10/10 than

GENERAL
sCaR
100 Dwarf Paladin
8/10 the weapon and helm clash with the rest in unpaladinish ways.
85 Human Paladin
Ussil 9/10

let that glorious beard flow!
90 Human Paladin
Ocyt... I'm just not sure...
6/10. The chest is mail, and those hands don't match at all! Also, I get that maybe you just didn't want to spend the gold mogging gear you'll replace, but this is a mogging thread, afterall...
I think that the Bloodscale plate chest will look similar to the pink mail one you're wearing now--you should look into it!

e: Forgot how bad my armory pose is... I'm wearing the Lofty breastplate... Which is a plate bikini top that is a greenish-blue with gold trim. I'm taking suggestions on a matching shield! And I'm running Naxx for the actual gloves.
Edited by Zelmy on 3/14/2013 8:22 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Ocyt... I'm just not sure...
6/10. The chest is mail, and those hands don't match at all! Also, I get that maybe you just didn't want to spend the gold mogging gear you'll replace, but this is a mogging thread, afterall...
I think that the Bloodscale plate chest will look similar to the pink mail one you're wearing now--you should look into it!

e: Forgot how bad my armory pose is... I'm wearing the Lofty breastplate... Which is a plate bikini top that is a greenish-blue with gold trim. I'm taking suggestions on a matching shield! And I'm running Naxx for the actual gloves.

I was going to say, the shield really does throw it off lol
90 Human Paladin
@Zelmy - You could try switching to a two handed weapon before logging out?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What a BIG axe you have 9/10 I like the design on the armor. :)
85 Human Paladin
@zelmy ever heard of illegal danish? thats the joke darling ;)

@deal 8/10 solid look. downside for me was the axe, face and facial hair.

@aranthia 7/10 to power ranger for me.

@jenya 3/10. liked the mace, plate bikini doesent do it for me.
100 Dwarf Paladin
2/10 not sure what you are going for.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10

Normally I'm not fond of dwarf paladins, but your armor really fits for your race. Especially for a Prot build. I'm just not too sure about the mace...
90 Human Paladin
6/10 interesting to say the least.
90 Human Paladin
my rating was for ocyt
90 Draenei Paladin
Finally got my hammer :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Elurd, I'm hurt. I feel a little ignored now. heh. 8/10 on yours though. I did a xmog like that before, but I liked the pvp gloves from the same shoulders and helm, thought that it helped.

@Osmas 7/10 for doing an npc transmog and being a Draenai. Shame on you!
90 Human Paladin
@Everlest

7/10 Rock an orange tabard and the cata glad sword as its orange imo.

I usually log in my ret set but love my heals set just hate how the shield is always in the way and doesnt show the set well but o well.
90 Human Paladin
9/10 I love your shield
100 Tauren Paladin
@ spartaprime
7/10 I like it just the helmet doesn't seem to go, find a darker one and I think you'll nail it :)
Hope mine is ok. Always looking to make it better.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]