Rate the Above Transmogrification!

100 Human Paladin
Sadly its only healy, same with the matching boots and belt :/

That's a really cool old school mog, in Vanilla if you saw anyone with that set you might as well either start running or just let it happen. :)

(Im hoping Ashkandi will drop for me soon)
85 Human Paladin
Sadly its only healy, same with the matching boots and belt :/

That's a really cool old school mog, in Vanilla if you saw anyone with that set you might as well either start running or just let it happen. :)

(Im hoping Ashkandi will drop for me soon)

Love the that look. Not keen on the sword, but it's not too distracting. 9.5/10
Edited by Mallaki on 9/14/2012 12:49 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A total paladin feel flows from your set.

9/10
90 Human Paladin
^ 9/10....because i need your helm /cry!
90 Human Paladin
I love what you have done with the color red, but I think the shoulders seem to clunky with what little else you are wearing.

9/10 for color coordination!
90 Human Paladin
I love what you have done with the color red, but I think the shoulders seem to clunky with what little else you are wearing.

9/10 for color coordination!

And of course, mine hasnt updated...I got a Verigan's fist now, too
90 Human Paladin
9/10, just cause i wish I could send that set to this guy from my warrior...

I'm still missing belt, boots, helm and cloak, hopefully I get lucky drops tomorrow (Just started gathering it today).
100 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10, Looks nice, I like the weapon transmog. I might have to try and get me one of those.
100 Human Paladin

trying new sword xmog, what yall think?
100 Dwarf Paladin

trying new sword xmog, what yall think?

Nice! 9/10!

I never thought that shield would go with anything! Fits perfect!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10
That set will only ever work on dwarves.
100 Human Paladin
8/10
cool gear. i especially like the weapon ( had to look it up on wowhead since i could barely see it in the pose lol)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
5/10
I used to like the Imperial Plate Set, but it's quite overdone these days and it has to be one of the easiest sets to collect.
90 Human Paladin
9/10
Great color matching including the mace and shield
100 Human Paladin
9.5/10 Thats the exact set i want for my pally. it would be a perfect 10 but you would need Corrupted Ashbringer for that.
90 Human Paladin
7/10

A non-transmogrified Gurthalak doesn't belong with the set, and while I love the Lawbringer set (obviously) I think the only thing that goes with their ridiculous shoulders is the ridiculous helmet.
85 Tauren Paladin
Shiny! I likes 9/10 Roahin.
90 Draenei Paladin
Shield throws the rest of your color scheme off, 8.5/10
100 Tauren Paladin
@ Remialta
ooooh shiny :) 9/10 love the crystal theme, it really goes with the Draenei race....Id like to see a crystal weapon too, The Hammer of the Naruu would look really awesome with that set. I need to re do my sword....
Edited by Midnightsunn on 9/18/2012 3:05 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
@Midnightsunn : I like the season 8 metallic look. It could look a bit bulky on the belf frame but the Untamed Blade might go well with that. 9/10

Edit : I wanted to go with a buggy look for the new patch. You know... game bugs... buggy. /snort /guffaw
Edited by Smaxx on 9/18/2012 3:47 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]