Rate the Above Transmogrification!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
^^ I know the sword is from the same raid, but it doesn't seem to go with the armor & set otherwise 8/10

Here's one of my fav xmogs on any of my toons so far
90 Draenei Paladin
10/10

That's a great one. It sucks that they have you posed that way on the character page so you can't see the shield and the mace covers your chest and face.
90 Human Paladin
10/10

Your set showed me which shield I need to get to replace Bulwark.
85 Tauren Paladin
7/10. Besides the shield, the mace just don't go with that armor.
89 Blood Elf Paladin
@Tankingcow

8/10. Not my favorite, but it matches and looks good on a cow.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10

That's a great one. It sucks that they have you posed that way on the character page so you can't see the shield and the mace covers your chest and face.

Yeh...it really annoys me, b/c it's actually quite nice, and all goes together.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy 10/10's Batman!
90 Draenei Paladin
9/10. Gold and Red work well for Blood Elves. The hammer is cool. It just seems like there might be a cooler one for this set.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@oshovah 8/10 probably looks better in game though
90 Human Paladin
9 /10 I hate blood elves but I like the mix of silver and BLack
Edited by Spartaprime on 9/19/2012 10:10 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
not my cup o tea... As it looks like the shammy set of the same coloring...But coudos on all the sparta references from the name/guild/helm exct lol...6/10
90 Human Paladin
09/20/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Titanborn
not my cup o tea... As it looks like the shammy set of the same coloring...But coudos on all the sparta references from the name/guild/helm exct lol...6/10

Props on making a male human actually look good. I'd pick a different sword though. 8/10. If you can get some pants without the red trim that'd be good too. ;)
90 Tauren Paladin
@playpal 8/10 I really love the purple on the weapon and shield. Not a huge fan of the grey gear but it looks good overall.
100 Human Paladin
09/20/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Playpal

Props on making a male human actually look good. I'd pick a different sword though. 8/10. If you can get some pants without the red trim that'd be good too. ;)

I fixed the legs lol...Any suggestions on a sword...I have prob 30 diff ones in my bank but cant decide on which looks best : /
90 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Titanborn

I fixed the legs lol...Any suggestions on a sword...I have prob 30 diff ones in my bank but cant decide on which looks best : /

Absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't play anymore so I can't look through the swords in Mog It, but I'll have my friend look for a sword tmrw when he's on. :)
88 Blood Elf Paladin
@Playpal 9/10 love the purple and grey armor look
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@cellphish 8/10 see it a lot and you could use a different tabard.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 I love the silver an black look.

An thanks now I know what helm to look for for my set
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]