Rate the Above Transmogrification!

@Marques

8/10 The Silver and Black is alright, but the Axe could be cooler.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the heroic ICC gear and the hammer is a nice touch. I never did like the floating crowns though. Other than that, nice transmog.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Varyenna

I have always loved that set 8.5/10...but it just seems that everyone and their mom has it :/
85 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 only reasons why is because I like the whole set to match (weapons and all), and never really liked that shoulder model.
Yes I know my tabard doesn't match, but I am farming aldor rep for theirs.
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10 I remember swinging that beast back in the day.

I know my tabard kinda throws it off.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Heh, but I am familiar with the armor set and it brings back nice memories. It gets points for having a better color scheme than the warrior version. Though, because it is a vanilla set, it loses points in my book for having a lower poly count. So, 7/10.

I too got the tabard for the sake of the event.
Edited by Dallanna on 9/22/2012 10:17 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Interesting mix of shoulder and chest items... somehow I like it

8/10

as for me, I am dusting off my old t5 and using it as transmog, Im probably the only one on my server with the boots of courage unending, or the only one using them for t5 mog. but im glad I have a complete set.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Båstogne
8.5/10 I really like the crystal color & the pattern of the tabard with the legs
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 - Absolutely love Colossal Dragonplate Battlegear but not sure about where the rest of it comes in.
85 Human Paladin
Amazing, love that is all gold, plus lightbringer/vengeful is secsi 8.5/10
86 Human Paladin
Take off the tabard and its a 10/10. Your sword matches much bettr than mine
85 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 IDK the halo wasnt for me. I want get more but I just dont have the time, this and my purple set are all I have
Edited by Lawlbringer on 9/22/2012 5:54 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm not a fan of your sword, but since you have the always classic Drillborer Disk...

9.5/10
90 Human Paladin
Gaettusk, Personally like don't have much love for tier 6 however your shield is pretty cool,

7/10
90 Human Paladin
8.5/10, nothing really unique, but still cool looking.
cant find a good sword or gloves but i havent been able to get on anyways lol so i guess it doesnt matter 8/10 cuz its crazy mix match but i like it lol and respect for the sword since you had to be there to get it
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 looks good my friend.
90 Human Paladin
6/10

I see the style you are going for, it just doesn't suit a Blood elf though.

I should have gone with the Lightbringer boots, but I just can't stand the old boot models.
Edited by Dmytrow on 9/22/2012 9:56 PM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
8/10 the only thing I dont like is the shield but everything else looks great.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10... I don't like the shoulders.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]