Login Error With Mobile Armory Auction House

50 Night Elf Druid
I have the mobile armory app on my iPhone. I can log into my account and access most features (that aren't under construction). However, when attempt to create an auction I get either a failed login attempt (invlaid userid/password) or an "Armory encountered an error handling this request" error. I am using the same userid/password that I use for initial login. My account is tied to an authenticator (both dongle and iOS app) and I have tried using both methods (automatic and manual), neither worked. And, I have sync'd the authenticator several times so see if that would fix the issue. It did not.

Please help.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Mobile Bug Report forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Druid
@Thelootgnome - Thanks for the point-out, but that is where I posted my query. I went through the threads and didn't see one that answered my question. If you found a specific forum chat that answers my query, please link the article. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
08/30/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Lokison
@Thelootgnome - Thanks for the point-out, but that is where I posted my query. I went through the threads and didn't see one that answered my question. If you found a specific forum chat that answers my query, please link the article. Thank you.

Have you logged into Battle.net Account Management to update your authenticator? It's possible to fetch a new authenticator serial from your Mobile Authenticator. Make sure before you fetch a new one, that you write down the Serial and Restore code, just in case.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]