Horde on this realm?

85 Worgen Priest
How is it? I might give it a try until MoP comes out. Is it very populated? How is it PvP wise?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sargeras 04/12 CST PVP EN 24,890 (99%) 341 (1%) 5 : 1 25,231

Guess which % the Horde is...

We have a few PvP guilds, IW being the largest -- main focus wPvP. RRFC has a decent RBG team I think.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/31/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Iöve
RRFC has a decent RBG team I thi

most main members and officers left sever
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
RRFC is doing a guild server transfer together to Mal Ganis around the time MoP comes out.

The good thing about having the very bad population is that you can always find someone to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
RRFC is doing a guild server transfer together to Mal Ganis around the time MoP comes out.

The good thing about having the very bad population is that you can always find someone to kill.

Yep. You can throw a rock and it will hit an Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Maybe it's because I haven't slept, but this made me lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
VoS
08/31/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Spooký

Maybe it's because I haven't slept, but this made me lol.

But it's true! We always seem to have a group of tourists outside of Org's gates.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
But it's true! We always seem to have a group of tourists outside of Org's gates.

before the patch, I was there frequently. (:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
VoS
08/31/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Spooký

before the patch, I was there frequently. (:

I think I kind of remember your name.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Rogue
I rarely see Horde. I mean I'll see the occasional Horde while leveling and farming, but it's so rare. I pretty much have to go out of my way to find horde (i.e. go to Horde Capitals), and even then it can be difficult.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Seeing the horde is like when I see homeless people, I really only see them when I go to the big cities and I feel obligated to help them because helping the needy gives you a sense of satisfaction that only liquor and sex can make up for.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I giggled as well. Go ahead...huck some rocks my direction...just see what happends @_@
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, if you reroll as Horde on the server, I'll get Czarnick to treat you to the Five-Dollar, Thai-Hooker Special! Suckie suckie! Five Dolla! Me love you long time! Anything you want!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]