Help me pick a realm.

85 Human Paladin
I want to transfer to a NY Data Center PvE realm.
I will be playing on the Alliance side.

These are the realms that I am looking at:

Dalaran
Duskwood
Khadgar
Norgannon
Turalyon
Ysera

Please respond with any information and comments that you think would be helpful.

P.S. - I am also looking for a large guild to join. I want a level 25 guild with a clean chat, and helpful people. I would rather not belong to a guild with a wierd/stupid name, something classy like the one I'm in now would be great.

P. P. S. - I have already visited the web sites wowrealmstatus.net, warcraftrealms.com, realmpop.com, and wowprogress.com and looked at the realms listed. I would like your opinions on the above realms.

Thank you for your help.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
For the most options and best chance at 25 man content, I'd go with Ysera.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/31/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Zilver
P.S. - I am also looking for a large guild to join. I want a level 25 guild with a clean chat, and helpful people. I would rather not belong to a guild with a wierd/stupid name, something classy like the one I'm in now would be great.

Duskwood meets none of that criteria - well, we have level 25 guilds but the people in them are contumelious and scurrilous.

I would personally advise Dalaran; Very nice economy, very accommodating, and people defer from trolling or being rude. You would imagine it to be the panacea to any wow players problem^^.

But that is only my view, there are plenty of other good realms with helpful people - i just hope you find the right one that matches the standards you seek.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://i49.tinypic.com/zn4nbn.gif

That gives you a retrospect of what the people in Duskwood are like, have fun.

Ծ _______________ Ծ

^The WTF Whale.
Edited by Lethalvenom on 9/1/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
You have Asperger's, don't you?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
http://i49.tinypic.com/zn4nbn.gif

That gives you a retrospect of what the people in Duskwood are like, have fun.

Damn straight I'm fabulous.
Edited by Promazer on 9/1/2012 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/01/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Delinquent
http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/mental-health-aspergers-syndrome

I don't understand. What have i done that proffers any sign of aspergers?
Edited by Lethalvenom on 9/2/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
09/02/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Lethalvenom
http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/mental-health-aspergers-syndrome

I don't understand. What have i done that proffers any sign of aspergers?

Problems with social skills: Children with Asperger's syndrome generally have difficulty interacting with others and often are awkward in social situations. They generally do not make friends easily. They have difficulty initiating and maintaining conversation.

Eccentric or repetitive behaviors: Children with this condition may develop odd, repetitive movements, such as hand wringing or finger twisting.

Unusual preoccupations or rituals: A child with Asperger's syndrome may develop rituals that he or she refuses to alter, such as getting dressed in a specific order.

Communication difficulties: People with Asperger's syndrome may not make eye contact when speaking with someone. They may have trouble using facial expressions and gestures, and understanding body language. They also tend to have problems understanding language in context.

Limited range of interests: A child with Asperger's syndrome may develop an intense, almost obsessive, interest in a few areas, such as sports schedules, weather, or maps.

I should be a doctor.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/02/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Delinquent
I should be a doctor.
No, i believe you have asperger's because every thread i post on you are always there trying to troll me. Stop riding my balls dude and leave me alone.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I should be a doctor.
No, i believe you have asperger's because every thread i post on you are always there trying to troll me. Stop riding my balls dude and leave me alone.

LEAVE LETHALVENOM ALONE

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Edited by Balmazer on 9/2/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Hi. Don't come here.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Run away from Duskwood. Run very fast. Don't look back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
for any chance of raiding pick any server but duskwood
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Please, please, please. Save yourself the trouble and don't move to Duskwood.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
We're very nice people. Although our king server transferred recently, so we're in a bit of chaos atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]