Missing AddOn Button 5.0.4

90 Human Priest
TBI
i have the same problem .. the addon button isnt in my character log :/ idk how to fix it..
Someone help me please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Let me ask this. Does your desktop look like this?

http://i47.tinypic.com/308bdp4.png

Notice the extra WoW folders on the desktop.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Mine is just loading World Of Warcraft and not the 64 thing. But the add on button isn't showing up. We just downloaded WoW on both our brand new laptops so it's all current and there are no old folders or anything from before MOP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm having the same problem =/
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Here is the Fix

Open your World of Warcraft\WTF\config.wtf file in Wordpad, then add the following line:

SET fixedfunction "1"

Save the file and start the game

Happy Gaming :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I am having a problem i downloaded them correctly in the addons folder and it shows up in the folder but the button dose not show up on the three i have 64, luncher and one with out the 64 and try all of them but still nothing
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
ok i figured out that its the wrong folder but then should i create a new folder in interface for my addons i have a mac
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am missing my addon button in the character screen, please can some one give me a step by step process as to how i can fix this problem. I'm no computer programer. could some one please help me.

Thank you!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]