Life-Binders Handmaiden Giveaway Tonight!

90 Worgen Warlock
Hey WoW Players!

I am Zinnin from the guild Midnight Sanctuary and we have decided to do another mount giveaway! This time we will be giving away a Life-Binders Handmaiden.

When Is it?
We will be starting our weekly H Dragon Soul run starting at 9PST, Tuesday September 4th

Is it really free?
Yes entirely, no strings attached. Think of it as a going away present for cataclysm!

How do I win?
I will be picking a random player on my stream; www.twitch.tv/zinnin. You will need to be US-Alliance and level 85. Since the Mount and Title are both account wide now there is no need to get your main saved.

After we kill Blackhorn and during our Spine kill I will select a random person from chat (must be registered on twitch.tv) and providing they are 85 and alliance will invite them via BattleTag and invite them to the raid (This patch allows DS to be cross realm).

You guys must be amazing, tell me more about MS.
Sure! Midnight Sanctuary is a late-night 25-man Heroic raiding guild on Stormrage. We have been around in some form since The Burning Crusade and have slowly evolved into one the most competitve guilds on the server.

We managed to push our rank quite a bit this last tier, manageing to pull off US30 World 87 for 25H and are hoping to continue the trend into Mist of Pandaria.

msguild.us
twitch.tv/zinnin
Edited by Zinnin on 9/4/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Awh how neat! :) And it's cool that you can do this cross-realm! Alas, Femtaur are not allowed on the Alliance side or else I would totes want to participate (♥ shiny mounts).

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Heh, I wish I could get around the faction wall, would be fun.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
:O
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
08/30/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Tanrinin
:O

But what does that mean!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm on it chief!

Followed you as well :)
Edited by Destructable on 8/30/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
That's nice of you guys - well done on positive PR for you and your guild :) Nice to see things like this on general forums :)

/goblin dk fist respect
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
That's nice of you guys - well done on positive PR for you and your guild :) Nice to see things like this on general forums :)

/goblin dk fist respect

Hopefully it will be fun, our last one was; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPRgOfp0UgQ&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
08/30/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Zinnin
But what does that mean!

It means I'm going to try to remember to follow ya'll on Twitch on Tuesday. :p My main is Horde, but luckily I have this Alliance alt!
Edited by Tanrinin on 8/30/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
This is relevant to my interests.
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Mage
Good luck but how do you guarantee something that now is not a 100% drop rate after the patch?

or is it still 100% drop till launch of Mists?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
someone said my name?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
08/30/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Ms
someone said my name?

Wow, two letter names are pretty rare.

Good luck but how do you guarantee something that now is not a 100% drop rate after the patch?

or is it still 100% drop till launch of Mists?

We killed it on tuesday, was still 100% drop.
Edited by Zinnin on 8/30/2012 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump before work
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Do want :0
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
actually that's really nice lol.
TOTALLYGONNATRYFORIT.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
Good luck, everyone. :]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sounds cool, shame I won't be able to participate. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]