Friday, August 31, 2012

100 Night Elf Druid
I want some cinnamon rolls.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I just had left over pizza.

Spent all night figuring out minecraft stuff.

This is my layout for my project. I assume stuff like this is over done, but it is my first attempt and I may move on and try 3D-ish type designs if I like the outcome of this.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ibwbpe.jpg

Though, while farming wool and figuring out dyes, I have discovered there is no light brown or tan. So I may use dirt instead. :/

And sorry it looks small. Zoom is at 20%, but it is the only way to get it all to fit in one shot. Plus you can't see my numbering on each block. :P
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
No cinnamon rolls today, sorry, just donuts and croissants. There are cinnamon sugar donuts, chocolate donuts, plain donuts(with a nice crispy skin on em and a hint of vanilla nom nom nom), blueberry donuts, strawberry donuts and of course a lemon raspberry donut.

I have to say, pizza sounds really really really good right now though, I may have to order me some Pagliacci when I get home today.

I get to stay home all next week and do a 'training' session from home for SharePoint web development, hooray, working in my jammies all week :p

Now all ya need is Peaches boss :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/31/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Ikinai
There are cinnamon sugar donuts

Cannot have without apple cider.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Now all ya need is Peaches boss :)

I might add on to it once I farm all my sheep for every wool ever. It is already 2311 blocks as it is. :/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Also! I just did a bg with all but one addon disabled. Stopped my lagging issues. And I must say, I feel as though mages are even more op. I just took out a holy pally that looked to be cata pvp geared (the gear set that is, ex: not Ruthless etc.). Anyways, Took them out in literally 3-4 seconds flat. So remembered that rotation I used and tried it on several others. All died just as quickly except the boomkin. Them, I just ended up /hug and /bye then ran off. She wasn't hurting me and her healing herself was making my damage seem dumb. Think I should have better timed locking her down.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
08/31/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Silversol
There are cinnamon sugar donuts

Cannot have without apple cider.

Mmmm, I love nice warmed spiced apple cider.

i haven't played any of my mages yet, on the card for this weekend. All I can say is so far the only underwhelming character has been my poor priest. They are only marginally better than before. Everyone else has been at least doubled from cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
One of the professors was offering cinnamon rolls earlier today and I passed. Now I wish I had taken the whole box from him. He always has food for his classes. He even makes pancakes for them while lecturing. Teaches them about food science while he cooks. They all seem to love it. Chocolate chip pancakes are the best thing he makes. Now I am so hungry. Dammit!!!
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
08/31/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Prodon
http://i45.tinypic.com/ibwbpe.jpg

That's pretty impressive.

and a hint of vanilla

SOLD!

Dunno why, but vanilla is just my thing. (And not just in foods. Candle scent, body wash, etc.) I did make the mistake once of tasting vanilla extract from the bottle - a dab on a finger. O_O Honest, I did not know about the alcohol content back then. Eww eww eww.

Hmmmm ... maybe a little time on Pip would help me forget my Holy Priest woes. I was hopping a tiny bit last night to set up one of my Prot paladins but was home so late I didn't have a chance to try him out in a dungeon.

Of course ... I'm not likely to get logged on until Sunday at the soonest. Tomorrow I have a Color Me Rad! 5k where they use colored corn starch from beginning to end so we end up multi-colored messes by the time we're finished. Oh, yeah, good times ahead.

Good morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
That was so nice. On of the students just brought in oatmeal/raisin cookies she baked for a class. I took two and they are dynamite!!!

We are having ice cream tasting panels next week.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
That was so nice. On of the students just brought in oatmeal/raisin cookies she baked for a class. I took two and they are dynamite!!!

We are having ice cream tasting panels next week.
I have to admit, I have this urge to go to your school now. But that might just be me being fat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
hehe the food is one of the big perks. There is always someone cooking something. Plus we have a full working dairy in the basement and I get free ice cream and milk any time I walk down and bug the secretary or manager.

Fat schmat, been there, doing that. ;-)))
Edited by Sarahgadi on 8/31/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
hehe the food is one of the big perks. There is always someone cooking something. Plus we have a full working dairy in the basement and I get free ice cream and milk any time I walk down and bug the secretary or manager.

Fat schmat, been there, doing that. ;-)))

Is this like a culinary school or something?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
No, food science. They study just about everything there is about food. And BONUS the sensory lady just gave me a bag of McDonald's biscuits for the weekend. We get folks that went to culinary school and they learn more about flavors in cooking and then teach some of the other students how to cook better. We do processing and microbiology, fermentation, sensory, packaging and nutrition. There is always something food related going on. The students are always having cookouts and ordering pizza whenever they have meetings. You talk about being fat, I have to be very careful with all this yummy stuff around.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
08/31/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Sarahgadi
ordering pizza
I'm in.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest

I don't know if anyone here on Sentinels ran into this particular bug, but I definitely had to chuckle when I saw this post in the thread:

08/30/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Nirvanaa
I like big butts and I cannot lie, but I am getting annoyed by all this crack in my face.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
08/31/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Eilethalua
That's pretty impressive.
I missed this before, but thank you. I know it isn't much. Though being my first attempt, gotta keep it simple.

I don't know if anyone here on Sentinels ran into this particular bug, but I definitely had to chuckle when I saw this post in the thread:

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but I am getting annoyed by all this crack in my face.
I never saw any butts. /foreveralonebuttlessmage
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Also, why must gnats/flies/whatever hover in your face? All this space in the world, and they want to eat my face.

>:(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Also, why must gnats/flies/whatever hover in your face? All this space in the world, and they want to eat my face.

That's where the CO2 comes from. That's what they're attracted to.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

That's where the CO2 comes from. That's what they're attracted to.

Silver......... Did you just google that !@#$?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]