Dear Tol Barad-ing Horde

90 Worgen Priest
Me and Perdition should not be able to take on 5 of you continually without dying once.

Get better, so I can learn to get better myself by having a challenge to overcome.

Love always, and may good fortune one day smile upon you,

Vanillao
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're so amazing, teach me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I ain't scared of no dog.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
What about in like 25 days when I'm a big, cuddly panda?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Taunting the Horde based on a patch that disbalanced Player versus Player performance?

Seems legit.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I mean... 5 vs 2 is still 5 vs 2. DK/shadow priest vs 2 heals and 3 dps shouldn't be that easy.

I'm trying to bring back the rivalry bro. There isn't enough Ally/Horde taunting these days on this server. If I'm going to play here again, I'm bringing back the hate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
PvP threads are always good entertainment.

Especially when its a flavour of the month going "GET ON MY LEVEL"
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
He's actually raising a good point, maybe his methods are flawed, but he does have a point. Horde on this server, 9\10 of the times, don't seem to put up a decent fight in PvP.

Maybe they don't care, maybe they just don't spend as much time PvPing, either way, the fight could be better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Makes sense, what Cybra said.

I usually see a lot more green names when I'm on my Alliance alt than when I'm on my Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
He's actually raising a good point, maybe his methods are flawed, but he does have a point. Horde on this server, 9\10 of the times, don't seem to put up a decent fight in PvP.

Maybe they don't care, maybe they just don't spend as much time PvPing, either way, the fight could be better.
Unfortunately, the timing is off as well as the execution. A patch that throws everything out of whack , adding no content., and pretty much told PvP balance to bend over and bite the pillow is not going to be a time of stellar PvP of any capacity unless you're one of the hilariously out of tune classes that can kill with a global.

And the 9/10 seems odd, considering that most of the time Tol Barad was New Orgtrimmar most of the time throughout Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight

Unfortunately, the timing is off as well as the execution. A patch that throws everything out of whack , adding no content., and pretty much told PvP balance to bend over and bite the pillow is not going to be a time of stellar PvP of any capacity unless you're one of the hilariously out of tune classes that can kill with a global.

And the 9/10 seems odd, considering that most of the time Tol Barad was New Orgtrimmar most of the time throughout Cataclysm.

The only thing that's really SUPER weak right now, would be rogues. I agree, things won't be balanced until MoP, but 5v2 is still 5v2. Either way, I'm not saying the OP is god, no one is. But, the horde have mages too, they also have shadow priests. They have all the "OP" things right now, those classes aren't ally exclusive.

Not trying to bash the horde, there's some good PvPers on horde. Unfortunately, there's not nearly as many and most of them are sub-par.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

The only thing that's really SUPER weak right now, would be rogues. I agree, things won't be balanced until MoP, but 5v2 is still 5v2. Either way, I'm not saying the OP is god, no one is. But, the horde have mages too, they also have shadow priests. They have all the "OP" things right now, those classes aren't ally exclusive.

Not trying to bash the horde, there's some good PvPers on horde. Unfortunately, there's not nearly as many and most of them are sub-par.
Not as many Horde as Alliance on KT period.

And that seems odd, despite having less players and less skilled ones they managed to hold a dominance on Tol Barad.

Something isn't adding up in that equation.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Never heard of you nor perdition turret.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
09/04/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Cybra
I'm not saying the OP is god

i disagree, he is my lord and savior
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm gonna have to step into TB again one of these days and even the odds.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
lol....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
increasing the baddiness of this thread with my post!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Don't leave without me! :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Shut it.

I only stare at my screen when I need to find the honor vendor.

You're doing it wrong, sir.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/15/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Malcho
Shut it.

hey woah calm down champ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]