Dear Tol Barad-ing Horde

90 Dwarf Hunter
09/13/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Rootloops
increasing the baddiness of this thread with my post!

X infinity now that I've posted.

-Short worst hunter on KT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
09/17/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Shortanius
increasing the baddiness of this thread with my post!

StylesP reporting in w/ fellow RZ baddies

-Stylez Best transmog on KT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/17/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Stylesp

-Stylez 2nd Best transmog on KT

Nectronaz reporting in w/fellow RZ baddies

XxXx-|| Nectronaz Best Transmog on KT ||-xXxX
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

-StylezP 1st Best transmog on KT

Nectronaz reporting in w/fellow RZ baddies

XxXx-|| Nectronaz Worst Baddie Awful xmog thinks StylesP <3 is the best bows to sensei warlock on KT ||-xXxX

Fix'd, yw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Me and Perdition should not be able to take on 5 of you continually without dying once.

Get better, so I can learn to get better myself by having a challenge to overcome.

Love always, and may good fortune one day smile upon you,

Vanillao

Is this guy serious?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Huh. I think horde held Tol Barad almost every time I played during the week before the expansion came out. I noticed because I was trying to get an achievement done there. Though I tend to play late at night, so maybe daytime players are different. I even stripped naked in hopes of an alliance killing me to have them deploy a seige engine and couldn't die! It didn't work though. Maybe its just my late night awesomeness.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think they're trolling us.
Reply Quote
So...what do we do now that MoP is in full swing? Brag about killing the other faction's honor quartermasters?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Try to adapt I guess. Also hi nana I've heard of you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I do TB and WG pretty regularly, granted it's usually late night and early morning, but 90% of the time I'm the only horde player against (usually) 2 G E N E S I S shadow priests, and then some random other people. So I usually get my butt kicked. Horde side just doesn't seem willing to put a fight (at least at night). It sucks. C'mon Horde lets sack up and make these places an actual competition.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Guess I need to level faster. "Weak Class" or not it will still be ugly for yall.
Reply Quote
I've started queueing for TB whenever I see it up, and we've been winning on defense most of the time. I think this thread is outdated.

Also, hi Sorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The quality of Horde side PvP should get better now. I am in a different time zone and am unable to drag it down to my level! LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As outdated as this thread is I must say that EVERY decent horde pvper either realm transfer or switched over to alliance. Attacking horde saying we don't put up a fight is retarded when you have most of our good pvpers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In all honesty all of them. But then again in all honesty my definition of good is unfair towards your average kirin tor player :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
If you want competitive PVP in an old content battleground, go to an actual PVP server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You're actually retarded. TB is level 90 derp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/21/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Dieselhealz
If you want competitive PVP in an old content battleground, go to an actual PVP server

If you directed this at me, I can only facepalm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]