Cross-Realms

90 Troll Shaman
Has anyone noticed anyone off server yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If I am not mistaken, that will not happen till MoP comes out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's live but not on all servers apparently.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/5-0-4
(Cross-Realm Zones last bullet point)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
It is def. on our server Shattered Hand and Nemesis are everywhere. It's annoying!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Omg Nemisis people are evil, had one dude mine all the ore in the zone leaving just the heavy rocks behind. "No haboro englise huehuehuehuehue"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well. I hope Blizz reads this because this cross realm idea was the worst i have ever seen in WoW. The only thing that has happened with it is that it has made simple things very complicated. Such as the fishing, mining, and rare spawn hunting. To top it off the different times in every zone is absurd. Today i just tried the Kalu'ak Fishing Derby like I usually do. I am used to the Derby having a winner within 6 or 7 minutes. I left Dalaran, at quarter to 2. I arrived in Sholazar at quarter to 3, hmmm. So i waited and scouted out some nodes and when 3 rolled around (2 Dalaran time) the tournament was instantly called off saying there was no winner. I kept fishing and nothing after 20 minutes, so i gave up and went to Dalaran, sure enough it was over. Blizz please get a clue and get rid of this cross realm garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I thought this was a bad idea from the start, and now we're paired up with Brazil servers?

gun -> mouth
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Theres no reason south american servers couldnt have their own battlegroup theres enough fking players on those servers now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The cross server thing has problems, I agree, But I still have to laugh when people say "Worst thing blizz has ever done" because People say that about every major change / idea that they implement. Real I D and Tank loot are good examples. So dramatic! :P
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
im loving kill gringos from your realm and shatteredhand haha!

MOAAARR HONOR!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
im loving kill gringos from your realm and shatteredhand haha!

MOAAARR HONOR!

EL FUEGO

ME GUSTA

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
yo no gusta los pantalones?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i've seen a lot of cross realm players. i've hit org on a few different servers myself. i think a lot of people are using it to phase into lower population realms for farming, though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well theres one good thing I can make out of all of this.

If you ever had a pvp beef with someone that now crosses into your realm and they are opposite faction...you can handle it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]