It's that time of year again.....

100 Human Mage
It's that time again folks! Last year on September 8, I had the great fortune of gathering people together to honor ovarian cancer awareness in rememberance of my mother who died from it in 2005. I would love to do this again, if possible. If interested, all I'm asking is that you turn your guild tabards teal and meed me on Lordamere Lake (outside of Undercity) for a screenshot. The time is set for the 8th (which is a Saturday) at 5 server. Help me spread the word, especially if you participated last year. Here is what happened last year, for those of you new to the game or who missed it.

I look forward to seeing everybody there!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
08/31/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Caralynn
ovarian cancer

I agree, Varian is a cancer.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
The time may be a little bit early in the afternoon,on a Saturday, but Mercs of Chaos will be,at least, changing the guild tabard color for this day. If we can be there for the SS, then so be it.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)