Was told to look here

85 Undead Warlock
Forsaken warlock looking for a Heavy RP guild interested in both PvP and PvE fairly decent RPer. Just would like to know i might find a home here before i spend the money to transfer.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Like We've told you in our recruitment thread, The Blacktooth Grin would LOVE to have a Pvp Rp player in our mist!
How ya feel raiding on your worg mount raiding alliance camps and respecting orcish traditions?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I'd be down and i assure you the power of my lock would help much. will be transfering ASAP. Should i contact in game or on a site.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
First, i suggest making an alt on our server to see if our guild and server fits your need. I will relay your name to our officers who will contact you for more information when you will get here.

And a warlock is always welcomed in our mist! I mean the more curse on our enemies, the better we will run them down like the dogs they are.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
A vote of confidence in The Grin. A guild with a long and glorious history here on VeCo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Join the grin my Forsaken brethren..
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Its done as soon as i can afford it illl be joining. Send an in game tell in about the next week or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]