Hello my dears.

85 Human Warlock
I am finally coming back for good.
Not on my lock yet...but on my mage who is going to be horde :3
I missed you all sooo much and it's going to feel great being back once this stupid optimization thing is over with. Have any of you had issues with it?
Reply Quote
erp with me qt
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Hi. Do you like pie? I don't like pie. More of a cookie kind of guy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
@Zered-ok "erp erp erp"

@Prodon-I like cake.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No cake for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/01/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Mêz
@Zered-ok "erp erp erp"
You are doing that all wrong!

09/01/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Mêz
@Prodon-I like cake.
Sad day.

09/01/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Raintola
No cake for you.
Rainy here is going to start the cake revolution now. It is going to be the worse war ever for mages. Since you know, we make cake and all. And cooks. But they aren't as much of a threat as a mage mass producing mana cakes.

I wonder how a mana cake would taste...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
What about brownies?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
09/01/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Tempus
What about brownies?

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting brownies. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get *NOTHING*! You lose! Good day sir!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/01/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Chemika
What about brownies?

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting brownies. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get *NOTHING*! You lose! Good day sir!

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

Charlie an the chocolate factory FtW
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
It seems I have slipped and fell into a new set of skin and a new name...They should really pout up warning signs around here...

Anyways!!!...you guys are just making me want sweets I can't have...you bullys :( (No offense raintola...)

-Mez
Edited by Cmpunk on 9/2/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't CM Punk a wrestler? -peers at- Is there something you wish to share with the class young lady?
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Yes...yes he is..."The best in the world" as a matter of fact...just like me...

hurr hurr.

But in all seriousness he is my favorite and I admire him greatly.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yes...yes he is..."The best in the world" as a matter of fact...just like me...

hurr hurr.

But in all seriousness he is my favorite and I admire him greatly.

Not going to lie. I like R-Truth's character. And his sloppy ring style.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
LITTLE JIMMY!!

I also really like Daniel Bryan >_> That segment last week with anger management made my entire week.

But of course my all time favorite will be CM Punk and Lita. She is the reason I am the way I am today. I hate the way she went out though. Broke my heart </3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
LITTLE JIMMY!!

I also really like Daniel Bryan >_> That segment last week with anger management made my entire week.

But of course my all time favorite will be CM Punk and Lita. She is the reason I am the way I am today. I hate the way she went out though. Broke my heart </3
I have missed the last three weeks. So I have no idea what has been happening. And I am sorry, but I could never like Daniel Bryan. From the beginning he just seemed like a giant crybaby to me. :/
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
I love him D: and you seriously missed out last week was amazing. You would probably realllly hate m punk though :c They are turning him into the 'Bad guy".
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/02/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Cmpunk
I love him D: and you seriously missed out last week was amazing. You would probably realllly hate m punk though :c They are turning him into the 'Bad guy".
Again? Didn't he start off as the bad guy when Cena had the title?

Also, I am loving the fact we are showing our inner no life-ness with our wrestling talk. xD

And I assume Punk defended his title in the three way match at..... Summerslam? Or which ever it was.
Edited by Prodon on 9/3/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Yeah they are pretty much making it all about punk being the bad guy and just wanting respect and cena being the "super hero" and now they have to go against each other AGAIN because of punk being a little !@#$.

I will always show off my love for wrestling xD Hell I want to be in the WWE someday and bring back the women's wrestling to the way it was in the 90s with Lita.

Also,punk defended his title even after having to restart the match after he already won once because AJ was mad big show tapped out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I quit Watching Wrestling, when the then WWF came to the Cow Palace in SF. an I could see how fake it really was. I can watch Days of Our lives an pretty much see the same thing.

But to each their own. and I am not one to judge
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah they are pretty much making it all about punk being the bad guy and just wanting respect and cena being the "super hero" and now they have to go against each other AGAIN because of punk being a little !@#$.

I will always show off my love for wrestling xD Hell I want to be in the WWE someday and bring back the women's wrestling to the way it was in the 90s with Lita.

Also,punk defended his title even after having to restart the match after he already won once because AJ was mad big show tapped out.

Hurray for reused themes!

And I will admit, the women's wrestling has been crap for several years now. They are used for eye candy pretty much. Which, I personally have no problem with that, but I don't like the way most of them dress. >.> I think it is reasons like that, that I have been told I am the gayest straight guy certain people know. xD

I am digging the fact AJ is bat !@#$ crazy. But I don't like her attitude when it comes to matches.

I quit Watching Wrestling, when the then WWF came to the Cow Palace in SF. an I could see how fake it really was. I can watch Days of Our lives an pretty much see the same thing.

But to each their own. and I am not one to judge
Oh man. I would kick a baby riding a cat and/or puppy. If it meant I can avoid watching Days of our lives. Stephon has died like 1947242 times already! -was forced to watch as a kid, via it being mothers favorite show-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]