Darkmoon Faire quests...

90 Worgen Priest
The Darkmoon Faire is back! I keep my Darkmoon Guide in my bags at all times to that I may have a chance at the quest item. However, for some reason I am not able to use them. Every time I try to start the quest for it, it states "You have completed that quest." I have been able to use the items before every time the Darkmoon Faire comes back to town, so what is the problem. Also none of the quests for first aid, cooking, fishing, archaeology, ext. are not available. I was wondering if anyone else was having this same issue or what has to be done to fix this? Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Having the problem with the profession quests. But not on all of my characters. I did the quests earlier this morning on two lvl85s but now those profession quests are not available for a lvl 45 alt. I'm confused.
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Druid
I have my Darkmoon faire guide but i cant open it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]