A THREAT GREATER THAN DEATHWING VANQUISHED!

90 Undead Warlock
May be be known throughout the realm of Detheroc that on this day, a threat greater than that of C'thun, than that of Arthas, THAN THAT OF EVEN DEATHWING - was vanquished by a mighty group of heroes of the horde.

I remember it just like it was two minutes ago... A brave warrior... JUSTUS, yelling at the top of his lungs of an unspeakable horror found in a massive cave on the Darkmoon Isle... two giant vicious teeth, glaring red eyes, an appetite so unquenchable it would devour our own homes. The entire realm went up in arms, traveled from the comforts of home to do battle with such a mighty adversary.

Upon reaching the Isle, some couldn't even find the secret lair of this foul beast. Luckily, with the assistance of yours truly, we managed to summon forth most of our party so that we may see what lurk inside the cave. Surprised we were to find that Justus had been fooling us. A mere rabbit hop around in the cave, no such beast as mentioned before to be found. To my surprise... When we made snide remarks at the small creature, it leaped upon a dear friend of mine (Streppy) tearing her disgusting orc face off. We could only watch in horror for a few moments before beginning the fight to defend our land.

Fireballs were thrown, swords were swung, heals were... useless... the rabbit sinking his twisted fangs into helpless victims as they ran for their lives out of the cave, only to fall dead onto the sandy beach. However, where there is darkness, there is JUSTUS. The warrior became enraged at the sight of his beloved (and really only other comrades on the realm) fall in battle, raising his mighty sword high into the air and finishing the vicious vermin off with a dazzling fifty-strike sword technique.

Not many were there to see it, but none of us who were will ever forget those that lost their lives defending our realm. At least that's the way I remember it.

PS: F having none of your spells hit the damn wabbit, also screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/Ska3O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JIuxR.jpg <--Grats Weiden
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Epic.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/tT1h1.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I nostalgia'd all over the place looking at some of those names in that raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
RIP all those who fought that brave day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
RIP my face.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And not a single person sent me a text message that day
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/05/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Zoduras
And not a single person sent me a text message that day

That's incredibly depressing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
...raising his mighty sword high into the air and finishing the vicious vermin off with a dazzling fifty-strike sword technique.

Please tell me that was a nod to SAO
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
...raising his mighty sword high into the air and finishing the vicious vermin off with a dazzling fifty-strike sword technique.

Please tell me that was a nod to SAO

IT WAS!@!!!!!!

STAR BURST STREAMEEEE

PS: dat ep 10 http://i.imgur.com/t9HDl.jpg
Edited by Alythess on 9/10/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/02/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Alythess
fifty-strike sword technique.

Too much SAO.

edit, now I feel stupid, I should have posted this on day 1 of this thread.

Oh well, it happens
Edited by Hajï on 9/11/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Now accepting applications for the Detheroc anime club, we can all commit to gquit and join <Anime Milfs>

Seriously though, I watch and enjoy talking anime entirely too much, if any of you fellow fans ever feel like hitting me up for some conversation, I'm down.
Edited by Riou on 9/11/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
make an anime fan thread on our guild forums for people to join and talk about stuff imo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd definitely join. I'm always looking for recommendations and like talking to people about anime
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]