LF Low mmr pvp guild for 0-1400 ratings

90 Draenei Death Knight
Ok RBG exp. Mainly Lf a guild that will teach me better to RBG in MoP. have a working mic and skype. full cataclsymic atm with gurthalak 403.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
not sure if you will see this as it is a little bump, but try out for blood, W A R, or even immune they take any MMR player.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You are on madoran, I think there are 2 guilds that had a team above 2k. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Rapph

To be fair, he's not looking to hit Grand Marshal - he just wants to find a team to get better with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/11/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Balatro

To be fair, he's not looking to hit Grand Marshal - he just wants to find a team to get better with.

Yeah, I get that, it is just going to be hard to find a team here. I ran one last season to about 1900 but it became too much hassle for me to keep it up. OP i would suggest openraid to try to find a xrealm team, you will have much better success then on madoran. I personally keep a toon on Illidan so i can find groups.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rbg wise we had a team over 2k early this season, we also had a few arena teams over 2k. until someone deleted them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/11/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Musiik
Rbg wise we had a team over 2k early this season, we also had a few arena teams over 2k. until someone deleted them.

I am not implying you did not, I am just saying madoran is not a mecca of high level pvp play so getting a low level rbg group should be much easier then a high level one on server
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ahh i understand now:p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]