Tol Barad

58 Orc Death Knight
Can't q for Tol Barad. The "join battle" button is grayed out. Not just me..quite a few in trade said the same thing. It was 15 mins before the battle. Any ideas why?
Edited by Muté on 9/4/2012 1:54 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I can't join either. I've tried to log out and in, and nothing. I've submitted a ticket and of course, I gotta wait 6 days :)
Support Forum Agent
09/06/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Lyja
I can't join either. I've tried to log out and in, and nothing. I've submitted a ticket and of course, I gotta wait 6 days :)

Have you tried a full reset UI?

Doesn't cure all ills, but it's an important first step in trouble-shooting.

To do a full reset UI, you will want to save your addons in another spot if you wish to preserve them.

Then rename/delete or move your WTF, Cache and Interface folders while WoW is shutdown. Reboot your system.

Note, if you are running Vista or Windows 7 make sure your permissions are set so it does not undo your changes.

More detailed instructions for different operating systems, including Macs are here.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/200566
I tell you what I did to resolve this issue. I un "thumbs down"-ed the two I had chosen to not be included in for randoms, and the TB queue became available again.

Hope it works for you.
100 Gnome Mage
Thanks, I was having this problem for both Wintergrasp and Tol Barad. I could only join by zoning in.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]