Raid Leader: list of cooldowns

90 Orc Hunter
you forgot that BM hunters can brez with the quillen pet.
Reply Quote
you forgot that BM hunters can brez with the quillen pet.

Added.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I didn't see it (though I'm tired, might have missed it)

Shamans ...
Storm Lash Totem (10 sec buff, adds nature damage to all spells/abilities for the raid 5 min cd)

Wind walk Totem (Tier 2 Talent 6 sec movement impairing immunity... useful on phase 3 of Iron Qon)
Reply Quote
Unfortunately I don't have time to put together a DPS cooldown / utility list (heck - I don't even have time to update the original list). Anyway, as stated in the OP... this overview is limited to healing and defensive cooldowns available at level 90.
Reply Quote
Very helpful list :P I iwll jhave to direct my raid assistants to this list anbd request sticky made
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the list; one thing I noted is you have warrior shield wall under raid cds when it should be under personal. Also be aware that DK AMZ is getting altered in the PTR so you may need to change the description on it soon.
Reply Quote
request sticky made

Thanks!!

you have warrior shield wall under raid cds when it should be under personal. Also be aware that DK AMZ is getting altered in the PTR so you may need to change the description on it soon.

Shield Wall used to be raidwide with a 4-set bonus, kinda forgot that it isn't anymore. Good pointers thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How is this not stickied?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
This remains an awesome post. Many thanks, I've just stickied it for my guild.

AG (spell id (108281) When you deal direct damage or healing for the next 10 sec, 40% of damage or 60% of healing is copied as healing to up to 3 nearby injured party or raid members.

not sure why this is still down in the personal section Its now quite a viable choice for resto in some circumstances, and for most fights its absolutely awesome for the DPS return with minimal loss to dps when timed well. (esp compared with waiting till maelstrom is ready to proc cast healing rain is more costly in terms of dps loss)
Again many thanks on the awesome post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks Altysa, I had no idea this list was still being used. You're right about AG. At the time when I made this list, HTT was the default choice for every spec. AG seems to be more powerful now, and a default choice for Enhancement shamans, so I've added it to the raidwide cd's.

Will go through the list and update any outdated spells/info when I find the time.

Ps. The addon Blood Legion CD tracker is an amazing ingame addon, including all raid cd's and the most relevant personal / external / support cooldowns any RL would likely care about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Devotion aura: also immune to silence for duration
Hand of sacrifice: can be glyphed to not transfer damage and in retribution spec also removes 1 magical effect
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
this list is invaluable, and helps me a lot with my raid leadering. thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]