Raid Leader: list of cooldowns

90 Orc Hunter
you forgot that BM hunters can brez with the quillen pet.
Reply Quote
you forgot that BM hunters can brez with the quillen pet.

Added.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I didn't see it (though I'm tired, might have missed it)

Shamans ...
Storm Lash Totem (10 sec buff, adds nature damage to all spells/abilities for the raid 5 min cd)

Wind walk Totem (Tier 2 Talent 6 sec movement impairing immunity... useful on phase 3 of Iron Qon)
Reply Quote
Unfortunately I don't have time to put together a DPS cooldown / utility list (heck - I don't even have time to update the original list). Anyway, as stated in the OP... this overview is limited to healing and defensive cooldowns available at level 90.
Reply Quote
Very helpful list :P I iwll jhave to direct my raid assistants to this list anbd request sticky made
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for the list; one thing I noted is you have warrior shield wall under raid cds when it should be under personal. Also be aware that DK AMZ is getting altered in the PTR so you may need to change the description on it soon.
Reply Quote
request sticky made

Thanks!!

you have warrior shield wall under raid cds when it should be under personal. Also be aware that DK AMZ is getting altered in the PTR so you may need to change the description on it soon.

Shield Wall used to be raidwide with a 4-set bonus, kinda forgot that it isn't anymore. Good pointers thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How is this not stickied?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]