Blizzard Mentor Alliance

90 Pandaren Priest
We wish you the best. You now have a great responsibility--which is representing Blackhand to the world. This project will be followed closely by the WoW community as well as gaming websites and magazines. Perhaps not on the grand scale that we all hope, but it will put a spotlight on Blackhand along with the other chosen servers.

You now have something visual to draw attention to Blackhand, I hope you will use it well.
Edited by Moeshia on 9/11/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We wish you the best. You now have a great responsibility--which is representing Blackhand to the world. This project will be followed closely by the WoW community as well as gaming websites and magazines. Perhaps not on the grand scale that we all hope, but it will put a spotlight on Blackhand along with the other chosen servers.

You now have something visual to draw attention to Blackhand, I hope you will use it well.

Translation: No pressure :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
\o/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To all blizzard employees monitoring this program,

The guild on ysera alliance you gave this to is not doing a thing with it. I have been snuffed out of raids 3 weeks in a row. I have a good GS and am i very skilled player. Its all about favoritism, and nothing about teaching anybody anything. Very disappointed with this i guess.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
@Powestroke,

While I'm not an employee of Blizzard or able to see the guild mentoring forums that the mvp's can see, I'm pretty sure one of the key parts of this Mentoring system was that guilds do not have to change what they normally do. So for example if a guild already has raiders they are not required to bring each and every player into raids. Neither are they required to setup raids for everyone in said guilds. Blizzard did add LFR as a way for everyone to see the content as it is. If anything the only thing the Mentoring guilds should feel obligated to do is direct you to other guilds that could likely have a spot for you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Im currently awaiting a faction change for my ANCIENT mage to come poke around Alliance side. Wouldn't mind an invite from you guys once this forever pending goes through, if that's ok.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Mage
Pretty sure you already got the invite, Bëar, but if you didn't.. feel free to message an officer when we're online. More than happy to toss you an invite :)
Edited by Caspien on 11/21/2012 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I did! The faction change went through faster than I expected, albeit longer than usual.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]