Drlawls = Ninja

1 Human Warrior
Avoid running with Drlawls. As his name suggests, he's a joke. Ran a FL with him, where he bottomed out the meters and ended up ninjaing the Rag mount.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Got a fancy mount. Worth it
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
lawl OP posted from a level 1. Honestly after the 10m hp nerf if you can't 1-shot heroic every week until mop you have bigger things to worry about.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
free firehawks for EVERYONE!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I gotta poop
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So you jump on a level one alt and post on the forums to complain about someone rolling on a mount that only dropped because the encounter loot was bugged on normal mode?

If someone pulled a ninja loot n scoot on a herioc Ragnaros kill where somone in the raid might have actually deserved to get the mount, then it might matter.

Actually, it wouldn't matter anyway. Good luck and good day to you level one trollalt.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Since you are a firelord I don't suppose it would be out of the question for you too attempt too get the mounts from heroic ragnaros. But instead you go and abuse bugs in the game and complain when they don't turn out fairly. Don't get me wrong I do not support his stealing of the mount. I just don't think you have the right too complain that you did not get a fair shot at a unintended drop.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
The tears..

So.. so DELicioUS!!

They sustain me..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Amateurs Ninja. Amateurs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]