Looking to Xfer to this server? Is it good?

82 Undead Death Knight
I was on Lightninghoof for about a year or so in Wotlk and it was fun, moved to Blackhand and looking to move back. How is lightninghoof on horde side?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It depends on what you're bringing to the party. There are a lot of good folks on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The real question is... do you enjoy playing by yourself and queuing for pugs a lot? Horde side is better than alliance side, but it's severely underpopulated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's the best server there is! We got all the best Blizzcon envoy and, um, it's really fun. So come!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I can't tell you if it's good or bad, as it's the only server I have been on since I Vanilla WoW, but what I can say is that for a medium populated server there seems to be more pugs, I had an alliance toon at the start, and couldn't even get him up to 40 before I found that the party was on the horde side, nothing against alliance, just seem to be more friendly, more helpful, team orriented and well hell...just better all around...FOR THE HORDE heeheehee
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
not sure if lightninghoof is a good server or not, but i can guarantee you is that:

Randerson #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]