<Alliance of One> seeking members for Pandas!

85 Worgen Hunter
<Alliance of One> is looking to reform it's ranks in anticipation of Mists of Pandaria. We look to take raiding in the moment seriously, fun the rest of the time. After not raiding for several months we would like to create a solid group to play with again.

Our requirements:
-Your name is not Dems
-You enjoy having fun but can get serious when it matters.
-You are not a douchecanoe
-thats it.

A fairly significant portion of our group is done with WoW, so we are seeking every single role currently. We don't want anything in terms of parses/etc, we'll just get you on our mumble to talk out your history with gaming/raiding.

~BUT I DONT WANT TO RAID~

Thats GREAT, we would like to have an active social base as well, it makes guild chat lively and amusing, in addition to providing funds for raiding via Cash Flow. Just message us online whenever if you want to join for this. We have most of the bank dedicated to you guys, as well as all the guild perks so it's not us mooching of you. <3

When looking for a sub or new raider our first spot to check would be this group before recruiting formally.

~WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO THAN WOW?~
We all play a huge variety of games, from minecraft, to League of Legends, to anything really.

~I LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS, WHAT DO I DO TO JOIN~
Message Cerneo or Oavatos in game, or contact me on Real ID (oavatosdk@aim.com)
We look forward to any future members. :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]