Greetings from Cho'gall - (A) The Zoo

87 Gnome Warrior
09/05/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Gg
I prefer video's were i don't have to listen to immature teen commentary. Holtz in the future can u just play music of your video's makes them well i dunno watchable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tppP-6vHl-A

^^^

quit ur !@#$%en fools...
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Hunter
We're coming to your forums and infesting your threads!

I look forward to ganking some Thunderlord Whordies.

Also it appears that most of Thunderlord's Elwynn forest is merged with Cho'gall's. Should be quite interesting if Goldshire gets attacked.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woah, what's going on in here?!

BTW, TL has ton's of druid's from what i've seen. Or maybe it's the fact I see more of what I play... Or how you only seem to notice the car you drive on the road.

Anyways,
HAI TL! I have met almost noone who isn't at least moderately nice or cool (or both!)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/Wave

/Shamelessly dances alone waiting for somebody to join in.....

(that was a big descriptive "/" action, I know)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/treedance
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Also it appears that most of Thunderlord's Elwynn forest is merged with Cho'gall's. Should be quite interesting if Goldshire gets attacked.

Been ganking people in hell fire and area 52... just watch out tho those area 52 guards are hard asses
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Gr8 idea guys, make a guild of an unkillable class. brb Lifebloom 150k. FML
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/06/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Gg

WTB lifebloom plox
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Been ganking people in hell fire and area 52... just watch out tho those area 52 guards are hard asses

Ganking in Hellfire and Area 52? That provides interesting insight. Thanks for sharing.

We actually had a druid spend most of Wrath ganking Horde in Hellfire. She is a big part of the lore and legend of The Zoo and Cho'gall Alliance. Every night she would patrol Hellfire and do everything in her power to destroy the tra-la-la leveling experience for Hordies passing through. They would often resort to a team of level 80 bodyguards to help them quest and/or hunt her down. She developed a regular fan club as we followed her nightly adventures written in diary form on the Cho'gall forums. Why was it so cool? She had her XP locked at 60.

We miss you, Autumnreign!

So knowing Orren I think you are kind of missing out on the definition of "ganking some Thunderlord Whordies". Orren is definitely not a 5th-grade playground bully who has been held back two years and is sporting a cool mustache. Cho'gall Alliance is more like the one little runt who fights back at that same bully knowing full well he can't win. So protect your nads, Hordies. We will count it a success every time we can land one good kick on target.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/06/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Gg

We also did it when Resto was the worst healing spec the game had ever seen, this is our reward >=)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol there was a dk and mage from Shattered that I was killing over and over outside org. smallville something like that he was super bad lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/07/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Nerdgasm
Lol there was a dk and mage from Shattered that I was killing over and over outside org. smallville something like that he was super bad lol.

Glad that you were able to join me in Durotar, but sadly... Who are you?

E:/ Nvm, you're from Cho'gall
Edited by Treebendur on 9/7/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Treebendur

To be honest I've never even heard of Thunderbutts server. But my best bet is that yall are prob really behind on the horde pve !@#$.

As for pvp this season... It looks like there is only 2200 ranked players on thunderthighs. I'm mostly sure that for the most part your server is just as bad horde side for pvp. IDK I've killed alot of people outside org seems like your guys have numbers and maybe that's it?

You all will fit in with the horde on Cho'gall!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/07/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Nerdgasm

To be honest I've never even heard of Thunderbutts server. But my best bet is that yall are prob really behind on the horde pve !@#$.

As for pvp this season... It looks like there is only 2200 ranked players on thunderthighs. I'm mostly sure that for the most part your server is just as bad horde side for pvp. IDK I've killed alot of people outside org seems like your guys have numbers and maybe that's it?

You all will fit in with the horde on Cho'gall!

Cya in Arena.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
From what I'm looking at this morning your guild is a pack of dogs that could do anything with out a pack!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/07/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Nerdgasm
From what I'm looking at this morning your guild is a pack of dogs that could do anything with out a pack!

You mean when when it was just me and some randoms from your server, yep... Totally a pack of dogs.
Don't be hypocritical in thinking that you guys are different.
Edited by Treebendur on 9/7/2012 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Nerdgasm

We are planning on hosting a 3's tourny in the near future, maybe you could field a team to put us in our place rather than just talking big on the forums?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/07/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Clockwerk

We are planning on hosting a 3's tourny in the near future, maybe you could field a team to put us in our place rather than just talking big on the forums?

SHHJSJSHJHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not yeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jk, Forum post for it comin' up soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Clockwerk

He won't, but he will continue to troll regardless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]