Greetings from Cho'gall - (A) The Zoo

90 Tauren Druid
I'm sorry, wat.

FYI this is my alt I could and will care less if you think that your something when you have the goone squade following close by to claim the did this great thing by ganking someone.

Exactly what you did, but I'll let it slide.

09/18/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Amnésiac
Lawl says the guy who repeatedly jumps to his death /panic omg. Might as well just do these guys a favor and do it myself that way i can get a nice repair bill and they can get a big laugh everyone wins right. Seriously how many times did u take fall death 3-4? Dunno if id be talking about outplaying people when u play like that champ.

Just read what I said in @Shattered, it explains what I was doing, but to reiterate it; It was purely accident. Z-axis too OP. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Treebendur

Since when do i have people with me hardly ever! Most of the time I'm all alone. Next time you wanna brag about who you kill make sure you did it yourself and not in a 3 v 1 type fight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/18/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Nerdgasm

Since when do i have people with me hardly ever! Most of the time I'm all alone. Next time you wanna brag about who you kill make sure you did it yourself and not in a 3 v 1 type fight.

Once again, at most it was a 2v1, but never a 3v1.

Get your facts straight before you try to use it as an excuse for being terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Once again, at most it was a 2v1, but never a 3v1.

Get your facts straight before you try to use it as an excuse for being terrible.

Oh man this is funny as hell man. So there wasnt a cow priest over there while you and the hunter was on me? I love how not only are you bad at explaining what happen you also lie the irony is just all over this.

Any time you wanna brag kid least don't lie or make stuff up. But I guess there wasn't anything for you to jump off there so you had to call in heals! Go figure
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
the cow priest you refer to you never actually did anything to you or us, he was afk the whole time playing LoL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Raketycraket
the cow priest you refer to you never actually did anything to you or us, he was afk the whole time playing LoL

No he wasn't you guys can lie all you want. He helped you both attack me. Still the fact remains old boy bragging about how good he is sad.All 3 of you can't do anything with out being a group.

Crap hunter Crap rogue You have to be god awful as a hunter to need help 1v1 someone.
Edited by Nerdgasm on 9/18/2012 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Nerdgasm, I think you and shadowae would get along really well. you both have these alternate realities that you love to believe are real.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
you must be a woman
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There's no getting through to him/her. Just might as well ignore the pest's taunts and continue to camp him - 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, 3v2, 3v3, or even 1548584553v374858723984, you will die no matter what.

Cy@.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I like how I legit had 7 1v1s with nerdgasm, and I won 5 of them. then he turns around and says I have never taken him 1v1. get your head checked if you cant remember challenging me 3 days ago.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Holtzmann
I like how I legit had 7 1v1s with nerdgasm, and I won 5 of them. then he turns around and says I have never taken him 1v1. get your head checked if you cant remember challenging me 3 days ago.

I did? I'm pretty sure I even talked to someone while I was 1v1 and said you killed me. It wasn't a big deal until your people started wsping me talking trash that I even started to talk back to yall.

There's no getting through to him/her. Just might as well ignore the pest's taunts and continue to camp him - 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, 3v2, 3v3, or even 1548584553v374858723984, you will die no matter what.

Cy@.

Dude I am sure your full of it time and place bring your crap rogue outside org and I'll 1v1 and lol lol all over your face your crap . If you wanna lie go for it! I know what was going on you do too.

As for Holtzmann make all the level ones you like talk trash and troll because your just a FOTM. Do you know Krully by chance you two would be best buds you both act argent then when someone does it back you act shocked. I never once said you didn't kill me. I also remember you running away from me when you didn't wanna try and kill me when I los go figure the pro player can't counter los.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

I did? I'm pretty sure I even talked to someone while I was 1v1 and said you killed me. It wasn't a big deal until your people started wsping me talking trash that I even started to talk back to yall.

Cy@.

[quote]
As for Holtzmann make all the level ones you like talk trash and troll because your just a FOTM. Do you know Krully by chance you two would be best buds you both act argent then when someone does it back you act shocked. I never once said you didn't kill me. I also remember you running away from me when you didn't wanna try and kill me when I los go figure the pro player can't counter los.

boomkin calls someone fotm
i needs some more palms for my face
Dude I am sure your full of it time and place bring your crap rogue outside org and I'll 1v1 and lol lol all over your face your crap . If you wanna lie go for it! I know what was going on you do too.
Edited by Sauces on 9/19/2012 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/19/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Nerdgasm

Cy@.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572267569?page=1

there is an entire thread where you said I never killed you 1v1. and I ran away when you were losing me? I seem to remember a clutch explosive trap that !@#$ed over your hut humping.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/19/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Holtzmann
there is an entire thread where you said I never killed you 1v1. and I ran away when you were losing me? I seem to remember a clutch explosive trap that !@#$ed over your hut humping.

I forgot about that thread. I do remember you wsping me on level ones tho. If you think your retarded trap does something think what ever you like. Not like I denied it in this thread. But like I said in that thread you think that much of me to stalk me!

I even think it's funny you people make a big deal about killing me. I watch general chat on my one account I see what you people type about me and what you say. I enjoy the fact you people want to try and kill me and I'm a person of note for your sad little guild.

I've played Boomkin and resto since early bc . So FOTM sadly doesn't apply to someone who has always enjoyed the spec and class. I called you FOTM because you tried to say lol you hit me for 100k cb. You're a crap lock anyways your value to your guild is just someone to carry the tag.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

I forgot about that thread. I do remember you wsping me on level ones tho. If you think your retarded trap does something think what ever you like. Not like I denied it in this thread. But like I said in that thread you think that much of me to stalk me!

I even think it's funny you people make a big deal about killing me. I watch general chat on my one account I see what you people type about me and what you say. I enjoy the fact you people want to try and kill me and I'm a person of note for your sad little guild.

I've played Boomkin and resto since early bc . So FOTM sadly doesn't apply to someone who has always enjoyed the spec and class. I called you FOTM because you tried to say lol you hit me for 100k cb. You're a crap lock anyways your value to your guild is just someone to carry the tag.

whatever you say bro.
im FOTM? ask anyone i played demo/destro through vanilla and cata.
i also played hunter twink vanilla and hunter main in TBH
played a Priest in wotlk
i dont even know what im playing in MoP yet. so how can i be flavor of the month? i play 6/10(11) classes. most at a decent skill level. and all it does is make me better because im more aware of what they can do?
my value to the guild shouldnt really be in any form of question, im a friend of some people, and im not half bad. and i didnt have any trouble with you. i mean up until that day i was only playing Tanky demo. which was hilarious.
call me fotm if u wish, all i c is me playing almost every class. i just happened to be on a lock when i killed you.
tl:dr- i enjoy every spec on almost every class and i play almost all of them at a decent level of play. and i always have enjoyed playing tons of classes thus im exempt to being fotm by your own logic
Edited by Sauces on 9/19/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
whatever you say bro.
played a Priest in wotlk
i dont even know what im playing in MoP yet. so how can i be flavor of the month? i play 6/10(11) classes. most at a decent skill level. and all it does is make me better because im more aware of what they can do?
my value to the guild shouldnt really be in any form of question, im a friend of some people, and im not half bad. and i didnt have any trouble with you. i mean up until that day i was only playing Tanky demo. which was hilarious.
call me fotm if u wish, all i c is me playing almost every class. i just happened to be on a lock when i killed you.
tl:dr- i enjoy every spec on almost every class and i play almost all of them at a decent level of play. and i always have enjoyed playing tons of classes thus im exempt to being fotm by your own logic

/golfclap Sorry I didn't know you enough or care about who you are and your class choices please next time send me a note next time to IDONTCARE .
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
whatever you say bro.
played a Priest in wotlk

/golfclap Sorry I didn't know you enough or care about who you are and your class choices please next time send me a note next time to IDONTCARE .

your mother
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
From this thread, I've gathered that Nerdgasm is insecure and cares way too much about World of Warcraft arena ratings.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/19/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Sauces
your mother

No !

09/19/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Emosod
From this thread, I've gathered that Nerdgasm is insecure and cares way too much about World of Warcraft arena ratings.

I do care about some teams . Insecure I wouldn't say that I'm always bubbling with confidence in mostly anything I do. I'm also over competitive. But ty for your input. But it's not needed.

Trolls be trolling? lol
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
09/19/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Emosod

I do care about some teams . Insecure I wouldn't say that I'm always bubbling with confidence in mostly anything I do. I'm also over competitive. But ty for your input. But it's not needed.

Trolls be trolling? lol[/quote]

It's a public forum anyone's input is valid/needed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]