09/19/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Buffetbuster
It's a public forum anyone's input is valid/needed

It's not a public forum it's a subscribed forum. Got yah :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
09/20/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Nerdgasm
It's a public forum anyone's input is valid/needed

It's not a public forum it's a subscribed forum. Got yah :D

you dont pay the forum... and you arent instantly removed when you stop subs...
i could post for 8 months without a sub
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
09/19/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Emosod
From this thread, I've gathered that

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg579/flanerie/kids_zpsd71ec760.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/19/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Emosod
From this thread, I've gathered that Nerdgasm is insecure and cares way too much about World of Warcraft arena ratings.

He'd have to have ratings above 1685 for it to actually matter, so I don't see why he'd worry over something that would probably not even get him challenger...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Na man you can't post on the forums without and active account that is subd.

09/20/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Treebendur
He'd have to have ratings above 1685 for it to actually matter, so I don't see why he'd worry over something that would probably not even get him challenger...

I don't think you understand anything he said. But anyways I like the NFL I may not play for the NFL or be good for it but I know what players are below the normal. That being said I was meaning that I see nothing out of the norm with any of the guilds on your server or mine.

To be honest if you was hard core pvp you would be alliance for the racial if its for that class. "Human" I look at bad as players who are just wicked at any class. If any of the players I've seen on these servers none of them are rank one or players @ 2800? Lets be honest 2200 now days is like 1600 in BC all you really have to do is find a friend and put effort into it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Na man you can't post on the forums without and active account that is subd.

09/20/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Treebendur

I don't think you understand anything he said. But anyways I like the NFL I may not play for the NFL or be good for it but I know what players are below the normal. That being said I was meaning that I see nothing out of the norm with any of the guilds on your server or mine.

To be honest if you was hard core pvp you would be alliance for the racial if its for that class. "Human" I look at bad as players who are just wicked at any class. If any of the players I've seen on these servers none of them are rank one or players @ 2800? Lets be honest 2200 now days is like 1600 in BC all you really have to do is find a friend and put effort into it.

So then 1600 would be 1100? Your logic is just proving you're a sub-par player that is only successful because your class can now 1v1 people giving you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority <--- That.

Most players that are 2200 are just Average players, nothing more and nothing less.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
six pages of complete crap
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
6 pages of wat. that i am
regrettfully a part of
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So then 1600 would be 1100? Your logic is just proving you're a sub-par player that is only successful because your class can now 1v1 people giving you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority <--- That.

Most players that are 2200 are just Average players, nothing more and nothing less.

Lol really? I've never had anyone to do arena with since early bc. I've always talked the way I do even way before a patch! It's always nice when someone talks out the rear about something without looking up things.

I'm sure many of the horde on Cho'gall can tell you I've always messed with them and also posted SS of them being killed in strange places. Maybe Holtzmann can teach you how to stalk forum post so you can find all my post about horde! You being new to someone who challenges what you claim must really burn?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
yo, to properly stalk someone just click on their character and you can see all their past forum posts. or just be like me and blunder upon a post on the beta forums full of rage and then see its by nerdgasm.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/20/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Holtzmann
yo, to properly stalk someone just click on their character and you can see all their past forum posts. or just be like me and blunder upon a post on the beta forums full of rage and then see its by nerdgasm.

This. Kid doesn't even realize that he aren't stalking him.

Lol really? I've never had anyone to do arena with since early bc. I've always talked the way I do even way before a patch! It's always nice when someone talks out the rear about something without looking up things.

I'm sure many of the horde on Cho'gall can tell you I've always messed with them and also posted SS of them being killed in strange places. Maybe Holtzmann can teach you how to stalk forum post so you can find all my post about horde! You being new to someone who challenges what you claim must really burn?

I'll focus on the bolded.

I believe the series of forum posts in here can sum up why no one would want to play with you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Treebendur

LOL letting your inner hill billy out?

I believe the series of forum posts in here can sum up why no one would want to play with you.

Hey I'm not the one boasting about "2vs1" someone.
I belive you are the one who started the lame bad mouthing becuase I said I killed people in your guild.
Glad that you were able to join me in Durotar, but sadly... Who are you?

E:/ Nvm, you're from Cho'gall

Glad you know my name now and you blatantly look at me as someone who you need a group for to kill becuase most of you are half brain dead when it comes to Kicks.

If you think that would be "rage" then you need to get out more. If anything it was trolls trolling trolls. Least I didn't have to have my guild wsp someone to talk crap to them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/20/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Nerdgasm

LOL letting your inner hill billy out?

Hey I'm not the one boasting about "2vs1" someone.
I belive you are the one who started the lame bad mouthing becuase I said I killed people in your guild.
Glad that you were able to join me in Durotar, but sadly... Who are you?

E:/ Nvm, you're from Cho'gall

Glad you know my name now and you blatantly look at me as someone who you need a group for to kill becuase most of you are half brain dead when it comes to Kicks.

If you think that would be "rage" then you need to get out more. If anything it was trolls trolling trolls. Least I didn't have to have my guild wsp someone to talk crap to them.

Still talking I see.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Treebendur
Still talking I see.

Still reading I see!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
@nerdgasm
since when do we need to group to kill you.
your the OP of the month.
yet you get rolled constantly.
oh and trinket another gouge with dots up on you please
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
Look at all the fun cross realms is bringing to game. We needed some fresh faces on Thunderlord...good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@nerdgasm

Lol you wish ! Oh BTW Boomkin got buffed! Guess it will be even easier to kick your teeth in while I play WORLD OF WARCRAFT You are not my personal B . Now get in the kitchen !
Edited by Nerdgasm on 9/21/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Hunter
Cho'gal forums must be boring if you hang around here all day.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
@nerdgasm

Lol you wish ! Oh BTW Boomkin got buffed! Guess it will be even easier to kick your teeth in while I play WORLD OF WARCRAFT You are not my personal B . Now get in the kitchen !

... im not your !@#$%. yet i must go to the kitchen.
last time i saw u u killed u 4 times in a row.,..
man boomkins are gonna need a bigger buff
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
... im not your !@#$%. yet i must go to the kitchen.
last time i saw u u killed u 4 times in a row.,..
man boomkins are gonna need a bigger buff

You killed no one. Stop dreaming . Only thing your going to is my socks and do the windows. Don't make up stuff about how you played the game you know you was cleaning my house BOY!

Btw why the hell do you write like you're sending a telegram?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]