Two-night raid guilds?

85 Draenei Paladin
Are there any serious progression guilds that run twice a week on the server? I'm looking to transfer off my current backwater realm for MoP. I haven't done serious progression raiding since T11 due to IRL craziness (I've lived in three different states due to work in the last 15 months) but I'm a good team player who could bring the following to your twice-a-week raid group:

Alliance Holy/Ret pally
Alliance warlock
Alliance Ele/Resto shaman
Alliance priest (spec TBD)
Horde mage

Thanks, all! Hoping a group on this server will be a good fit for me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Volatile> is a horde guild with a two night a week schedule (Tues/Wend). We currently have some open DPS spots that we are looking to fill. Fill out a quick app so you can alter all the officers you are interested-

Good Luck ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
For me it is really its about letting all the officers know about someone who is interested. I'm not online 24/7 nor do i really want to log in and try and hunt people down and have a 1 on 1 convo with them. If people don't want to take 5 minutes to fill out an app, I'm not going to block them form the guild it is really just the easiest way for an officer to find the potential raider.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I am running a one-night a week group on Thursdays 7:00pm-12:30am

Nobody wants to commit only one night a week to killing dragons though, so it is hard to find people :[ :[
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)