Blizzard Mentor Alliance <Celtic Brotherhood>

100 Worgen Druid
Welcome to Blizzard Mentor Alliance <Celtic Brotherhood>

• Are you new to World of Warcraft?

Let us help you navigate your way through Azeroth!

• About Us
  • We were recently renamed to Blizzard Mentor Alliance after being chosen by Blizzard to mentor the Alliance side of the Garrosh realm.
  • Celtic Brotherhood is a level 25 guild who has had a presence on Garrosh since it was first established. With many dedicated players in our ranks, we have decided to extend our knowledge to newcomers. We are also accepting not-so-new players who are wanting to get more out of the game.

• Why should you join?
  • Level 25 Guild Perks
  • In-Game Support
  • Fresh Cookies
  • Website with game guides and individual support.
  • Years of Experience in both PvE and PvP at your service.
  • Being part of a quality guild who is respected on the Garrosh realm.
  • Social Interaction, we aren't a quiet guild. :-)
  • We actually DO things together.
  • Did I mention the cookies?

• "Okay, ok... OK! I want to join, geez quit bugging me. Now, how?"

I am so glad you asked! There are a few ways you can become a part of the Blizzard Mentor Alliance <Celtic Brotherhood> guild.

• Search "/who" then type in "Blizzard Mentor Alliance" it should pull up a list of who is online. You can message anyone in the guild and they can direct you to the proper people.
  • Message an officer or the GM.
  • Zlicious
  • Ypsilon
  • Goatcheese
  • Andalasia
  • Falconhawk
  • The last option would be to sign up on our website:
  • http://celtic-brotherhood.enjin.com

• I am really looking forward to welcoming new comers to this wonderfully addicting game. Please join us!

Zlicious
    Reply Quote
    100 Worgen Druid
    I'm sorry you have felt that way Kimbii.

In response I would say that the groups that were forming under your nose were either:
    a.) raid groups that were scheduled ahead of time with a sign up on the forums
    b.) guild members joining in something that was advertised by another group in trade chat
    c.) you missed the guild chat invite
    d.) too low in level or gear to take part
    or even maybe e.) it had limited spots and filled up quickly.

I will say that in any social group of people you will find that people do make closer friends with some and not the others. That is normal in ANY group. There are naturally people you get along with better than others.

I think if you have an issue it is best resolved (and shows good character) by talking to an officer or gm rather than blast it on a public forum trying to make the guild look bad. We are trying to do something good here, and we will continue to do the best we can.

I wish you the best of luck.

Zlicious
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    Will be on tonight, so if you need help just look up /who Zlicious!

<3
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    ^- dances naked att sundown
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    Shhhh, don't tell my secrets!
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    I like how now you type like every Blizzard Mod ever, lololol.

"I'm sorry you have felt that way Kimbii. "

and a millllion bullet points.
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    I'll take that as a compliment, thank you!
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    09/07/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Zlicious
    I think if you have an issue it is best resolved (and shows good character) by talking to an officer or gm rather than blast it on a public forum trying to make the guild look bad. We are trying to do something good here, and we will continue to do the best we can.

Well said, no one can help you address a problem if there is no known problem to address.
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    No matter if you are brand new, or newly coming back to play MoP we are here to help you on Garrosh - Alliance!

Look us up on /who Blizzard Mentor Alliance.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Rogue
    Celtic Brotherhood huh?
    I will tell you one major flaw with that bunch. They are loaded with clicks! They are special groups who only group with each other. Better be ready to get that ALONE feeling or see the good fun groups form under your nose without hearing offers in gchat or ask to join and see them privately fill group no matter if you asked first.

I transferred this toon to garrosh a while back to raid with a friend in Celtic Brotherhood. I was recieved fully by Z and her officers. They were nice, kind and very skilled raiders. I on the other hand was pretty terrible on this toon so I ended up not playing him much and moved on. They never made me feel bad about it.

I think what you are missing is that any longtime guild, IS a longtime guild for a reason. They have a group of people that make up a nucleus. Guilds are at the best when its a larger core group than a smaller one. Kimbii, I'm sorry if you feel this way but do not get angry with guilds for such a thing because you join a guild to fit them not the other way around.

Cheers on being mentors Zlicious!
    Edited by Lockelamora on 9/20/2012 7:25 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    Thank you so much for the positive message Lockelamora! It makes me feel good to hear those things. :)

I know that we aren't the perfect guild for everyone, but I think we are a great one. :) This program is all about new comers gaining helpful information and finding a home. We might not be a home for everyone, but I am friends with many other Garrosh Guild Masters who I would suggest if you are looking for something else.

This isn't about our guild being made into something spectacular, it is about helping Garrosh - Alliance grow more talented players.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    Hey Z!

This is Sassytwo (wouldn't let me change the name for some reason) but I am the GM of Knights of the Citadel & I think this is a Wonderful thing you & your guild are doing. For the longest time my guild members have called me Momma Tas (Tastia use to be my main) because I would help anyone regardless if they were in our guild or not. Everyone starts somewhere in the game & no one starts off knowing everything. Heck I have only been playing for 3 years & I am still learning everyday.
    Keep up the amazing work you all are doing & let us know if you need anything, we will help where we can!!
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    Thanks Sassy!!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    Celtic Brotherhood huh?
    I will tell you one major flaw with that bunch. They are loaded with clicks! They are special groups who only group with each other. Better be ready to get that ALONE feeling or see the good fun groups form under your nose without hearing offers in gchat or ask to join and see them privately fill group no matter if you asked first.

I joined this guild a week ago, and I have seen a group of friends who like playing together. Yes, a lot of them run with eachother a lot this I have seen. Whether they are getting together for PVP or Heroics, but one thing I see A LOT from this is they do ask in chat if anyone else would like to come.

While leveling I ran a few instances with some of the other guildmates and we ran Coren Direbrew as well and it was enjoyable.

If you felt alone in the guild in your time that you were with us maybe you should have just started talking in Guild chat. I was held back from being open for a little bit when I joined but now I try to engage with them as much I can and I enjoy it.

As someone who CAME from a guild on another server where I felt VERY VERY alone for my last few months there I can safely say I feel anything but alone in this guild.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    blizzard mentor alliance.... heh

allow us to teach you how to kill steal, and mob camp, grief and pretty much act like tools..

mentor alliance... riiight
    Edited by Bullgrim on 10/22/2012 12:32 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    78 Worgen Warlock
    Hello,

I applied to your guild through the search guild thingy built in to the game. I would like to join but I have not received a response to my request. Is this guild still recruiting, am I too low at this point, or have I applied incorrectly?

Thanks,

Tryp
    Edited by Trypsin on 10/24/2012 1:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    blizzard mentor alliance.... heh

allow us to teach you how to kill steal, and mob camp, grief and pretty much act like tools..

mentor alliance... riiight

You realize this happens a lot to everyone right? Sometimes on purpose other times people just go after the same mobs. It happens a lot with these daily quests, just sayin... :)
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    100 Worgen Druid
    Hello,

I applied to your guild through the search guild thingy built in to the game. I would like to join but I have not received a response to my request. Is this guild still recruiting, am I too low at this point, or have I applied incorrectly?

Thanks,

Tryp

Thanks for your interest! I saw an application on our website, but haven't seen you online. (character wasn't attached to the website application) If you see an officer or mentor on please whisper us for invite, otherwise I'll be looking out for you. :)
    Reply Quote
    78 Worgen Warlock
    It took us a while to get in communication, but Im glad to have accepted an invite into your Alliance. From an initial look people in the Blizzard Mentor Alliance are very easy to speak with and to ready to offer advice. Just have to be willing to ask the questions and speak up, as it is with anything in life.

Thanks,

Tryp
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]