PLEASE DELETE - NEW THREAD MADE

90 Worgen Druid
lol yea, i wasn't happy Q'n into a group that was losing 1-0 and being farmed at the GY...... so i took it out on people lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
updated my armory to be in pvp
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I sure hope not too many people take this guides advice on talents. The most blatant example is the recommendation to use disorienting roar over Ursol's Vortex. I realize this guide is stale but....

One of the most powerful series of moves in the game is:
root-->solar beam-->ursol's vortex-->Hammer of Justice(symb)
Its just plain dirty!

This is even more true come 5.3 with the removal of the solar beam glyph.
Reply Quote
13 Night Elf Druid
Great guide, hope if RL permits you can update whatever is required for this latest patch!
Always appreciate someone taking the time to contribute to the community, hopefully some of the feedback and <3 you have received have helped to make it feel worthwhile!!
Now off to level my baby drood :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I sure hope not too many people take this guides advice on talents. The most blatant example is the recommendation to use disorienting roar over Ursol's Vortex. I realize this guide is stale but....

One of the most powerful series of moves in the game is:
root-->solar beam-->ursol's vortex-->Hammer of Justice(symb)
Its just plain dirty!

This is even more true come 5.3 with the removal of the solar beam glyph.

Yes, it can be, if you have HoJ, and not on cooldown. But the cooldown on DR is half that of UV, which makes it useful all on its own and a lot more often when dealing with melee players, or anyone else you're close to. UV/SB are more for casters.I still use UV but I can see how DR can be extremely useful. I use it on my resto build.

BTW, I'd much rather have a simple silence like mages do than have to use a double combo like SB/UV either of which could be on cooldown. Mage counterspell also has a 24 s cooldown vs SB's 60 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This guide is so out of date now, that almost half of the information in it is no longer accurate.

I'd recommend Kermithefrog's:

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/237530-how-to-lazer-chicken/

At least until OP updates it.
Reply Quote
Boomkin PVP is laughable right now. I have played boomkin since BC and this patch is about the worst for this spec. I have tried to play this season and it's absolutely pathetic for RBGs and Arena! The end of Cata was a blast but this is horrendous. I've started playing resto-something I haven't done since Illidan required more heals-maybe boomkin will be better for WoD.

Here's to hoping...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/21/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Ullas
Boomkin PVP is laughable right now. I have played boomkin since BC and this patch is about the worst for this spec. I have tried to play this season and it's absolutely pathetic for RBGs and Arena! The end of Cata was a blast but this is horrendous. I've started playing resto-something I haven't done since Illidan required more heals-maybe boomkin will be better for WoD.

Here's to hoping...

They just buffed our armor to 100%, what else could you want???
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
wow thanks for this guide! I'm just about to dab my feet into the boomy pvp waters. This will help so much.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The guide should be one line long:

"Don't do it"

Moonkin is terrible, and really always has been. I played it for years in the hopes that every upcoming patch would be the "one for Boomkins." It never came and oh how I love to tear them apart now as feral. Until the developers get serious about this spec it is worthless for PVP in all regards.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
03/02/2014 09:04 PMPosted by Zhenee
The guide should be one line long:

"Don't do it"

Moonkin is terrible, and really always has been.

This unfortunately. It may be fun in 2s or the random bg, but in anything ranked it's sorely lacking. being a hybrid focused on heals and getting ourhealed by passive buffs non hybrids get will ruin your day.

Note to all thinking about it: seriously, dont do it. If you started, make the switch to resto now while you can.
Reply Quote
94 Dwarf Warlock
deleted too dumb
Edited by Khranky on 4/30/2014 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Troll Druid
Hello everyone!!

OP here (On my actual Druid, what a concept XD).

With the announcement of 6.0 and WoD I'm coming back to WoW full-time as my main game (League of Legends and Hearthstone consumed me for a while..)

I also had a lot of IRL things - Moved several thousands miles away. Family member got cancer -shudder- along with a bunch of other changes in my life (NEW JOB!)

But anyways. My life is stable (for the most part) now and i'm excited to start being apart of the community again.

I put in a ticket to see if I can get the original posts changed from my mage to my Druid - if not I'll be making a new post.

With 6.0 so close is it worth it to you guys fro me to update this for the current patch - or should I just wait for 6.0 to hit?
Edited by Nagoto on 8/22/2014 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Troll Druid
New post found at

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13977887788?page=1#17
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]