So how do you love our little server merge?

90 Troll Druid
Ysondre is long past its glory days.

We hate us too.

I'd apologize on behalf of my friends, but i don't actually know any of them.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
fun i am haveing
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
MOTHER !@#$ERS FARMING MY FROSTWEAVE GTFO I HATE YOU
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am actually enjoying it. THERE ARE TRACES OF LIFE OUT THERE NOW!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
EXECUTUS OR GTFO
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ysondre is the deadest server in the world.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WE ARE THE GREATEST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
executus will have to get used to there being as many horde as ally outside org
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
then we will ahve to rename the area infront of SW gate to the Garden of bones!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hi my name is Drid. I'm from Ysondre.

Our server sucks in general, but if you take the chance to talk with us in-game (or visit our forums), you'll find we are quite good at trolling.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I know this is a bit late, but I would like to welcome you all to our server, and hope that we shall achive great sucess in our new found partnership! : D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Servers didn't merge... this is because of the cross realm zones. Ysondre just happens to be on of the servers Executus will migrate to and vice versa. We also share servers with Mal'Ganis and a few others.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My thoughts on the CRZ I think it has its pros and cons.

First off, the pros I think there are many good people out there from other realms and it is nice to group up with some new people from time to time. Also, it is nice to see people in zones that were at one point typically called dead zones which now show signs of life once again. Then you have world PvP. I was lvling an alliance alt and was ganked by three Horde in Hinterlands. I thought it was great to see so many people in various zones.

The most dreaded and annoying cons of CRZ. Farming for resources such as ore, skinning, and various other materials may pose a challenge. Then, the farming of rare mounts and pets can be rather annoying. For example; Storm Peaks you would typically have one or two people farming the TLPD now you may see a dozen or so people.

Needless to say, I don't mind the CRZ even though there are disadvantages but at the same time there are advantages.

Take care, I am sure ill see some of you in-game. : )
Reply Quote
Hi my name is Drid. I'm from Ysondre.

Our server sucks in general, but if you take the chance to talk with us in-game (or visit our forums), you'll find we are quite good at trolling.

<3

Our server apathy rating overcomes your trolling abilities. Can't troll thin air... Too bad too... There was a time when another server challenging Executus to a trolling competition resulted in bruised egos and broken dreams. Our xeno-phobic hate was legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Corwín
Our server apathy rating overcomes your trolling abilities. Can't troll thin air... Too bad too... There was a time when another server challenging Executus to a trolling competition resulted in bruised egos and broken dreams. Our xeno-phobic hate was legendary.

talk to the champion of Ysondre, Harrowmont about your problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Trolls to watch out for:

viladin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I knew something smelt wrong.
I must eradicate all traces of alliance on this server.
Except Misery Inc ofc.

but only because I secretly love applemask.
;]
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
gross
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
don't be jelly ;]

right well I don't love applemask anymore anyways.
the jerk killed me after I gave her bunny ears.

and why is it that I can't find a female dwarf or worgen in SW anyways? what's wrong with you people? >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Femdwarfs are EWWWWWWWWWWW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]