WTB H Rag Mount.

90 Draenei Paladin
As the title says, I'd like to purchase Smoldering Egg of Millagazor before MoP hits.

Send this toon an in-game mail with price & details. Thanks.
Edited by Bewb on 9/5/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You can contact MlfA. I think I am in line htis week or next (have to check ith em) for it but you might get a spot as well.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Unfortunately they're booked til MoP :(

Any other guilds selling? ;-;
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Contact someone from My Life for Aiur. We already sold one this week, but I believe we are looking for next week if I'm correct.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
should of ran normal firelands last week when it was 100% :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/07/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Bigoldragond
Contact someone from My Life for Aiur. We already sold one this week, but I believe we are looking for next week if I'm correct.

I have, twice. One said you're booked til MoP, the other said they could of sworn there was an opened spot & was going to ask guildies....they didn't get a response back & I waited an hour, so then I logged.

Add my battletag (Bewb#1966) since I'm rarely on Draenor anymore, sadly my gold is here until I can move my toons >.>

09/07/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Minko
should of ran normal firelands last week when it was 100% :P

Didn't know of the bug til after it was fixed >.>
Edited by Bewb on 9/7/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
if ur still looking i can do add me at colin_stewart_93@hotmail.com or colinp#1966
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]