[H]10man Insanity Recruiting for MOP

85 Tauren Paladin
Insanity is a new guild on dragonmaw! We are looking to raid in MoP as well as pvp! Rbg's and arena teams!

Most of Insanity is made up of players who have taken a break from WoW during cata. We have come back for MoP and we are ready to go! We just need a few more spots to fill out roster!

Note: CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!

RAIDING

Raids will be 2 days a week! Tuesday and Wednesday (5-8/6-9 or 7-10 PST -- currently determining)! 2 day raiding is slowly taking up the raiding scene! There are some notable 2 days guilds at the top of the rankings such as Full Spectrum which finished DS US #23 overall US as a 2day guild. Mind thats raiding only 7 hours per week! It can be done!!

We need dedicated members who would like to be on this level of raiding!

They Keys are:
  • Personality
  • Maturity
  • Fun
  • The last is the most important! We play for fun! Not DRAMA so don't bring any!

WE DON'T BENCH

That's right! We don't bench! Everyone will get a chance to raid and see the content! We bring the players not the class!

Gear will be given out by loot council! taking into account 3 key things
  • What the guild needs most to progress
  • Attitude
  • Attendance
  • The first is the most important! If we need to gear tanks first then it will be the tanks. If dps then dps. If healers then healers.

Current needs!
  • 1 healer(non druid/shaman -- dps off spec would be nice)
  • 1 DPS -- 1 Ranged (none hunter or mage)

• PVP

We are also welcoming pvpers! We will have rbgs in MoP! New pvp'rs and veterans alike are welcome!

This is a friendly competitive environment and everyone will be performing at their best! PLEASE NO ELITIST D-BAGS!

guild site: Under construction
    If you have any questions you can contact me in game!

Battletag: Hope1728

or I will be on my characters:
      Brewslee
      Divinepanda
    Edited by Divinepanda on 10/8/2012 6:50 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    ^
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Druid
    I hear you ppl R da proz?
    Tru?
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    I think I applied through your website, but I'm not sure if it worked.
    Page says you're full on pallies :( , but more than anything, I'd like to be part of a guild. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    bump.. Need 1 healer! (non priest/shaman). 3 dps! (non mage/hunter).
    Edited by Brewslee on 10/6/2012 6:41 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]