[H] Portal - MoP: druids, shaman... ASSEMBLE!

100 Tauren Paladin
Portal - a horde guild on the Turalyon server

www.portalguild.us

We finished DS 8/8H at the 20% nerf

Accepting apps from all classes/specs :
[b]BUT ESPECIALLY FERAL & GUARDIAN DRUIDS, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN.

We require everyone to be able to avoid avoidable stuff. If this is you then WOOT apply!

For MoP, we raid 3 nights a week - Tues, Wed, Thurs, 830-1130 (est)

We also do off night alt runs and pvp/rbg. We are a mature and stable guild that has been around for 6+ years across 3 servers. We have had the same leadership and successful philosophy in place the entire time - and that is to competitively progress through all current content while maintaining a very mature and fun environment. All of our members are mature players with real lives who are able to balance that with a dedicated 3 night raid schedule.

If you’re tired of joining guilds that go nowhere, or fall apart, or don’t deliver on what they promised, then we might be the guild for you. We are looking to welcome long term members who are wanting a guild to run with for the long haul. We are as dedicated to each other as we are to progressing. Over the years various adversity that kills other guilds has only served to make us stronger, as we pride ourselves on maintaining a drama free environment. We keep to ourselves as much as possible and let our reputations, both as a guild and as individuals, speak for themselves. No immature trade trolls here.

Make no mistake, performance and attendance are of the utmost importance. Yett we are very mindful of maturity and general attitude. We‘ve been getting the job done for years in a mature, friendly, and competitive raid environment.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in or want additional information - please go to our website (www.portalguild.us), register, and complete an application. Keep checking back to the comment section of your application for messages from us regarding your app and for times available to speak with you in mumble. You can also look up myself (RealID: authority.portalguild@gmail.com) or our other officer Disastrpiece on the Turalyon server. Anyone that is on at the time in the guild can let you know if one of us are available. Additionally you can reply here and I will be sure to come speak with you or send you mail on your server, or get up with you in some fashion for real id and/or vent info to speak with you directly.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Free Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
wuwu ty nereza :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
will the real druids and shaman please stand up.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
ahem
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
omg cant breathe *passes out*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
/pokes Cake with a stick

Is she dead?
Edited by Nereza on 9/10/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
nah im aight..but one must wonder what you had to edit out..happy belated birthday too Nereza..hope you are well
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I edited in the "Is she dead."

:3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
lol :P nah i was wearing a steel boned corset on monday to work and i think i had it laced a little too tight for first day out..so yeah :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
still looking yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]